Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midisteps auv3

1235»

Comments

• @eross said:

@Gavinski said:
    Is there no way to do ratchets in this? I have got so used to that in Arp Bud 2, super handy, not seeing that ability here

oooo that would be perfect.

Not quite as simple as some modern sequencers where you can easily insert ratchets but... you can sort of create them by stretching out a sequence and then running at a higher speed. Insert ratchets were ever you like.

• edited September 2020

Think I found the Performance bug that prevents one from recording ‘CC’ Live... It seems to be a graphics issue, as the last step seems to overlap into another step and prevent the live recording.. but deleting the last step, it works fine..
    This is truly one of the top 5 app as of the year..
    Would be nice to have a fix..
    So may of these MidiSTEPs threads information gets lost.. Maybe consolidating them would help...

• Art Kerns responded almost immediately when I emailed him. I don’t know if he monitors here. art @ artkerns.com

• @wim said:
    Art Kerns responded almost immediately when I emailed him. I don’t know if he monitors here. art @ artkerns.com

Thanks.. did not see any contact.. info..

• edited September 2020

Updated, seems to be fixed... and it’s NICE... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks....

• edited September 2020

any chance of this coming to iphone?

• @eross said:

That would be wonderful! I imagine the standalone app UI would be a lot of work to adapt, but the AU seems like it would be very workable as-is. As the standalone and AU versions are one app package though, that could be a problem without a redesign of the standalone as well.

• @eross said:

Crossed my mind too since Midi LFOs from the same developer is already 'Universal'.

• :) > @wim said:

@eross said:

That would be wonderful! I imagine the standalone app UI would be a lot of work to adapt, but the AU seems like it would be very workable as-is. As the standalone and AU versions are one app package though, that could be a problem without a redesign of the standalone as well.

• Updated... Thanks..

• +1 Thanks!

• upDated.. Thanks..

• edited March 2021

Seems Probability controls got broken with this update... Anyone?

• edited March 2021

MidiSTEPs madness.. waiting on the slider fix.. Thanks..

• edited March 2021

Updated.. fixed record CC issues, plus...

Thanks..