Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Greetings from italy.Three nembrini amps+overloud pedals video demo.

I use cali reverb,bst 100 and sound master on their « clean » channel.
I also use iconvolver,adverb2,aum,an apogee quartet,and sure,my luke guitar/
Those amp sims are so good!
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• Well, that was certainly much better than your "guess what the hell i'm using this time" guessing game stuff.

At least we could actually see what you're using, enjoy what you're playing, and gain some knowledge from your post.

To be totally honest, your guess what the hell i'm using posts are a total turn-off for me. Others may think otherwise, but until this post I was totally prepared to ignore your future contributions just because of the bad taste the days-long guessing game posts left in my mouth.

You are an incredibly talented guitarist, Flo.

You need to decide whether you shall endlessly tease — or inspire.

I'm hoping for the latter.

Nothing but the best of good wishes for you no matter which path you choose.

You have always been an great inspiration for me from day one!

• @SNystrom ,i choose....inspire😉.
    Thanks for your nice comment.
    It means a lot to me.
    Flo

• 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

With great respect!

• FYI: That was some seriously sweet shit you were jamming on!

• Love that Vanilla pedal!

• @SNystrom said:
    👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

With great respect!

@SNystrom said:
    Love that Vanilla pedal!

Thanks so much!
    That pedals sound amazing for sure!
    I’venjust bought two new rigs (vox ac30 and metropoulos dvl1.....just wow!!

• I've heard great things about the metro. Can't wait for your demo of it.

Also can't wait for Nembrini's release of their AC 15/30 — whichever it ends-up being. Truly hoping for one amp with a toggle switch for both! 🤗

• You didn't go to Italy to make this did you?

• @McD said:
    You didn't go to Italy to make this did you?

No,it is a joke or a tribute to @Daveypoo .

• @flo26 said:

@McD said:

It is pretty cool that OverLoud, Nembrini and IK Multimedia (maker of Amplitube) are all italian companies. I asked Andy of Nembrini if that was a coincidence and he said they don't have any contact... in the US you'd typically see developers from one vendor would migrate to another vendor working in the same product category so I expected they was a potential connection.

Are there any amp sim's made in France?

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

@McD said:

It is pretty cool that OverLoud, Nembrini and IK Multimedia (maker of Amplitube) are all italian companies. I asked Andy of Nembrini if that was a coincidence and he said they don't have any contact... in the US you'd typically see developers from one vendor would migrate to another vendor working in the same product category so I expected they was a potential connection.

Not that i know of.

• edited September 2020

@flo26 My wife and I were just telling our kids today that we're tired of talking about moving and not actually doing it. We're shooting for 2021. We will finally get to meet, my friend, and the wine is on me!

If only I could get my hands on one of those Star Trek transporters...

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

@McD said:

I sold a Roost session master combo 100 and a Selmer Zodiac, both were collected by two guys from France from my house, both of them joined other very rare tube/ valve amps at their studio. Can’t remember where the studio is. They did send me photos of both the amps in situ to my computer, sadly that computer is no more, so no photos. Wondered where I’d heard Session Master before. It was the British Roost Amp company, mine was a 1976 I think.

• @Daveypoo said:
    @flo26 My wife and I today we're just telling our kids today that we're tired of talking about moving and not doing it.

"No matter where you go... there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai

"You may not be where you want to be but that's no reason to write the whole day off." - McD

"How did you get past security?" - Stevie Wonder

• @McD said:

@Daveypoo said:
    @flo26 My wife and I today we're just telling our kids today that we're tired of talking about moving and not doing it.

"No matter where you go... there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai

"You may not be where you want to be but that's no reason to write the whole day off." - McD

"How did you get past security?" - Stevie Wonder

"Volare, woah. Cantare, woah-oh-oh-oh..." - Domenico Modugno

• @Daveypoo said:
    @flo26 My wife and I were just telling our kids today that we're tired of talking about moving and not actually doing it. We're shooting for 2021. We will finally get to meet, my friend, and the wine is on me!

If only I could get my hands on one of those Star Trek transporters...

We will meet,no doubt.
    Hope you will have learnt french,so we can speak😉.
    If no,we’ll write or google translate😂.
    Take care @Daveypoo .