Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sydney only, 2016 iPad Pro 12.9 128Gb plus Pencil (1st gen), free or best offer

Hope this post is not breaking any rules. I would like to give or sell these items to the person making the best offer. I would like to complete the transaction in a public place somewhere in the inner west of Sydney within the next two weeks or so. iPad is in mint condition, but there is a tiny area of dead pixels (when using pen) near screen edge on one side. I've never used eBay etc as I don't like contact with strangers, but will try to make an exception this time. I've come close to putting these items in the rubbish bin, which is where they may still end up. I don't want multiple iPads, and don't want to give it to a child as I'm convinced that for 99% of kids an iPad is harmful.