Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samsung Multimedia Display problem

edited September 2020 in Other

I recently bought a brand new Samsung Multimedia 32 inch curved display to use with my MacBook Pro connected via HDMI. Anyway I’ve noticed a bright blotch on the bottom right side of the screen which more noticeable on white or bright background which is worrying me. I was wondering if there was anyone here who knows a bit about flat screen LCD displays and give me some advise before I take it back to the shop for a refund or exchange.

Comments

• Never mind! I took the display back to the shop and got a replacement. I haven’t checked the replacement out yet.