Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tal U NO LX

Comments

• TAL-U-NO-LX Update just dropped with Delay & Reverb from the desktop version :)

• @Samu said:
    TAL-U-NO-LX Update just dropped with Delay & Reverb from the desktop version :)

Cool!

Hoping they've improved the Patch browser and MIDI too. These really keep me from using the app much.

• Rad! The reverb sounds great

• @reasOne said:
    Rad! The reverb sounds great

Yeah, love the 'lock' feature on the effects so they don't get reset when changing presets :)

Wonder if we'll see TAL-J-8 for iPadOS some day?

• @Samu said:

@reasOne said:

Yeah, love the 'lock' feature on the effects so they don't get reset when changing presets :)

I love it when they add little features like these, the simple things that can really improve the jam session and keep out some frustration LOL

That J8 would be amazing for iOS, i do hope to see more cross over from TAL this year

• @reasOne said:

@Samu said:

@reasOne said:

I love it when they add little features like these, the simple things that can really improve the jam session and keep out some frustration LOL

That J8 would be amazing for iOS, i do hope to see more cross over from TAL this year

Particularly the TAL-bassline-101

• @Samu said:

That's amazing news.

• I just bought it, did not before as I read many complains about the preset browser - but this was remade

• Preset browser is good IMO, just wish that standalone and auv3 would sYnc

• Great update!
    GUI is smoother and more responsive, those jumpy faders gone.

• very cool. now if they could put that in an iphone. that would be awesome

• @reasOne said:

@Samu said:

@reasOne said:

Would love to see an iOS version of TAL Sampler. Charge me whatever you want.

• @Apex said:

@reasOne said:

@Samu said:

@reasOne said:

Was thinking same last night. I have it on desktop and been wanting to use it again, but it would be amazing in iOS. As would be the rest of their catalogue.

• @auxmux said:

@Apex said:

@reasOne said:

@Samu said:

@reasOne said:

Was thinking same last night. I have it on desktop and been wanting to use it again, but it would be amazing in iOS. As would be the rest of their catalogue.

Another +1. Would kill to have their Sampler on iOS. I seem to recall reading that TAL wasn’t planning on bringing anything else to the platform though 😕.

• Nice new updates on the iOS version! Much improved preset organization and selection. Huge improvement!

• @Samu said:

That's awesome. I first read this as "for the desktop version" and thought so what, why's he posting this here?...

I can't even read my native language. Maybe I should try and learn Swedish ;)

• @FPC said:

@Samu said:

That's awesome. I first read this as "for the desktop version" and thought so what, why's he posting this here?...

I can't even read my native language. Maybe I should try and learn Swedish ;)

It’s not only the addition of delay and reverb, the preset picker is now actually usable. Love it.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Samu said:

Cool!

Hoping they've improved the Patch browser and MIDI too. These really keep me from using the app much.

Wish granted. :)

The back/forward buttons don't seem to update the Preset name however.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know. So fantastic that they reworked the preset picker. Much easier to navigate and read.

• @reasOne said:

@reasOne said:

@Samu said:

@reasOne said:

Particularly the TAL-bassline-101

+1

• edited April 2021

The GUI is squashed up in the corners. It’s a lot to fit in mind. The new effect knobs are out of shape.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    The GUI is squashed up in the corners. It’s a lot to fit in mind. The new effect knobs are out of shape.

That's the downside of fully vectorized UIs...

Thankfully it's just cosmetics and doesn't affect the functionality :)

• Really great update. I’d be really stoked if they brought everything else they have to iOS but it doesn’t look likely. Even just their effects would be awesome

• Wow! Just had a play. Amazing sounding delay and reverb and now the preset browser isn’t a pain in the arse! I think I may be a little over excited. I love this app so much!!!!

• @Jamie_Mallender said:
    Wow! Just had a play. Amazing sounding delay and reverb and now the preset browser isn’t a pain in the arse! I think I may be a little over excited. I love this app so much!!!!

That's perfectly fine, It's a next to perfect recreation of a classic synth :)

When my Juno-106 was still working (Voice Chips are 'dead' now) I sequenced 3 parts for one patch (Bass, Chords & Lead).
    3 Atom 2's and TAL-UN-O-LX can do the same thing and I'm so happy!

• @Samu said:

@Jamie_Mallender said:
    Wow! Just had a play. Amazing sounding delay and reverb and now the preset browser isn’t a pain in the arse! I think I may be a little over excited. I love this app so much!!!!

That's perfectly fine, It's a next to perfect recreation of a classic synth :)

When my Juno-106 was still working (Voice Chips are 'dead' now) I sequenced 3 parts for one patch (Bass, Chords & Lead).
    3 Atom 2's and TAL-UN-O-LX can do the same thing and I'm so happy!

I get the impression you’re not going to repair with clone voice chips?

• @MadGav said:

I get the impression you’re not going to repair with clone voice chips?

It's not really worth it to be honest...
    (I do prefer the 'cleaner' sound from TAL-UN-O-LX compared to the quite noisy output from the original).

The idea is to have a compact portable setup to help me focus.
    iPad, LPPro3 & EVO4(or similar).