Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Synth Dirty 909 Drum Machine coming from AudioKit Audiocoder.

«1345

Comments

  • Yesssssssss

  • edited September 4

    @noob

    I have a feeling this will drop on 9 // 09 ;)

  • 10/10!

    @iOSTRAKON said:
    @noob

    I have a feeling this will drop on 9 // 09 ;)

  • Yay! Instabuy. Yeah, I like the idea of it dropping on the 9th of the ninth, for the obvious reason. Still, if it drops earlier, I won't complain :)

  • First obvious question is if it's an AUv3 and if it supports AUv3 multi-out?
    (For example output hi-hats & cymbals to a one output and claps & snare to another etc.).

    But yeah, like an unstably or who knows maybe it'll be free like some of them others have been?

  • Need a beta tester ;)

  • Most overrated drum machine of all-time! :|

  • I'm anxious already. Already got the credits on my account waiting for 9/09 :lol:

  • Wonder if this is free or cheap app? Limited?

  • edited September 4

    coins ready.. yeah imean.. we got samples for this already.. but it mite rock well see

  • @oat_phipps said:
    Most overrated drum machine of all-time! :|

    No more than a Strat, Rhodes, Mini, etc.
    It’s just one of those “iconic” instruments

  • @anickt said:

    @oat_phipps said:
    Most overrated drum machine of all-time! :|

    No more than a Strat, Rhodes, Mini, etc.
    It’s just one of those “iconic” instruments

    Disagreed!

  • @oat_phipps said:

    @anickt said:

    @oat_phipps said:
    Most overrated drum machine of all-time! :|

    No more than a Strat, Rhodes, Mini, etc.
    It’s just one of those “iconic” instruments

    Disagreed!

    I don't like the Mini so... :p

  • Disagree? haha dude...

  • It will be the next Limited Edition App from AK.

    I called it. When we were speculating what was next 6-7 weeks ago, I said drum machine or drum synth. Now that I’ve given myself a significant pat on the back, LOL. I’m excited to see more of this thing in action.

    I just wish the AK apps, specifically 808, was a little better on DSP/CPU. I absolutely love 808, but every time I open in AUM, either in a new track or opening a file with 808 in it, the app crashes, but fortunately it works when I try it the second time. However then comes the high CPU usage.

    @Matt_Fletcher_2000 If you have a chance, is there Anything you could do about this? The 808 is so dope, but these couple issues hold it back from being the superstar it could be.

  • edited September 4

    @Poppadocrock said:
    It will be the next Limited Edition App from AK.

    I called it. When we were speculating what was next 6-7 weeks ago, I said drum machine or drum synth. Now that I’ve given myself a significant pat on the back, LOL. I’m excited to see more of this thing in action.

    I just wish the AK apps, specifically 808, was a little better on DSP/CPU. I absolutely love 808, but every time I open in AUM, either in a new track or opening a file with 808 in it, the app crashes, but fortunately it works when I try it the second time. However then comes the high CPU usage.

    @Matt_Fletcher_2000 If you have a chance, is there Anything you could do about this? The 808 is so dope, but these couple issues hold it back from being the superstar it could be.

    They think that if we can afford a $1000 app, we can afford a CPU factory :smiley:

    Seriously though, does anyone know if this is synth or sample based?

  • Lol.

    @jolico It does say Analog Synth Drum Machine, and it sounds like a drum synth, but not certain.

  • Hope the sequencer is not locked to 4/4 16-steps, then again it can likely be sequenced byt other apps too :)
    If it does multi-out and is AUv3 it'll find it's place on my iPad without any hesitation...

  • edited September 4

    While we wait...

    The PHATTEST KICK DRUM Sample In The World Ever???

  • @oat_phipps said:
    Most overrated drum machine of all-time!

    Spot on - I [over]rate it highly myself😀

  • Thanks for sharing @Samu i like this guy’s channel. Tame Impala aka Kevin Parker puts so much time into his drums and that’s a huge part of the reason his tracks are so great.

  • 99.99% sure it's sample based. I hope I'm wrong...

  • @0tolerance4silence said:
    99.99% sure it's sample based. I hope I'm wrong...

    Bass 808 is not sample based and it's from the same developer as far as I know.
    Some sounds might be samples just like on the original 909...

  • @Samu said:

    @0tolerance4silence said:
    99.99% sure it's sample based. I hope I'm wrong...

    Bass 808 is not sample based and it's from the same developer as far as I know.
    Some sounds might be samples just like on the original 909...

    Hm... that's news to me. I was convinced 808 is sample based too. Thanks for the info 👍

  • In that video you shared @samu Christian says how much he dislikes the original 909, particularly the 909 hat.

Sign In or Register to comment.