Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sliding 808 Bass

Wondering if anyone has figured out a way to have a sliding 808 bass in Cubasis 3 or NanoStudio 2. It’s a sound I like and seems to be rather popular but I can’t really figure out how to get it to work right.

Any ideas?

Perhaps a future enhancement to Bass 808 @analog_matt?

Comments

• Never mind. It wasn’t working the other day but it works now.

• I think Rozeta Bass and Troublemaker will both do that.

• Use BM3.

Not throwing shade.. just saying that 808 slides work beautifully in BM3.

• MobileMusicPro made a helpful video on the topic:

• @gothamoddisee said:
    MobileMusicPro made a helpful video on the topic:

Are you fucking kidding me? I did not know you could automate pitch in CB3. I have brought this up to LFS multiple times and mentioned it to others. Thank you very much for sharing this with me.

• Righto!

All props to Mobile Music Pro. For a fledgling channel, the dudes been extremely instructive.

• Really cool video, thanks for the tip!

So are there any standalone apps that do this type of sliding bass effect, or is it only something that makes sense in the context of a DAW?

• @gothamoddisee said:
    Righto!

All props to Mobile Music Pro. For a fledgling channel, the dudes been extremely instructive.

Man thank you so much for letting people know about our videos! We've created an account on here now so hopefully we can join in the discussion more :)

• @StormJH1 a little late, but bass 808 does glides/slides

• @king_picadillo said:
    @StormJH1 a little late, but bass 808 does glides/slides

Is that the AudioKit one? If so, I missed out on that and was BUMMED. Don't have the spare $999.99 to purchase it now, though they did suggest it could be re-released at a later time.

• @StormJH1 said:

@king_picadillo said:
    @StormJH1 a little late, but bass 808 does glides/slides

Is that the AudioKit one? If so, I missed out on that and was BUMMED. Don't have the spare $999.99 to purchase it now, though they did suggest it could be re-released at a later time.

Can't recommend bassalcious 2 enough :) You can do slides and pretty much anything you need.

• Bassalicious 2 is dope, I got it half price, check appsliced to see frequency of sales. If you have BM3 you can do slides with 808 samples in the sampler (sampleradar has a sick, free 808 sample pack). Couple tutorials online.

• edited September 2020

@king_picadillo said:
    Bassalicious 2 is dope, I got it half price, check appsliced to see frequency of sales. If you have BM3 you can do slides with 808 samples in the sampler (sampleradar has a sick, free 808 sample pack). Couple tutorials online.

Indeed, I demonstrate how to do this in Cubasis 3 in the video above with Audiolayer :)