Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which apps do i use for this track?one more😉.

edited September 2020 in Creations

Comments

• SoundCloud

• @ecou said:
    SoundCloud

Lol.

• You won.
    End of the game.

• @flo26 said:

Lovely piece.

Thank you for sharing.

• @flo26 said:
    You won.
    End of the game.

Sorry for ruining your thing.

• People go ahead and guess.

• @ecou said:
    SoundCloud

@ecou :) brilliant !!!

• @ecou said:

@flo26 said:
    You won.
    End of the game.

No problem,it was funny😉.

• How about:

Adverb2
    iConvolver
    Stereo Delay
    Grind

• @McD said:
    How about:

Adverb2
    iConvolver
    Stereo Delay
    Grind

None,sorry😉.

• @flo26 said:

@ecou said:

@flo26 said:
    You won.
    End of the game.

No problem,it was funny😉.

😃👍

• Are you using a collection of FX'es in one of the amp sim products?
    TH-U? GE Labs? Amplitube? Bias FX? Tone Stack? Amp One? or the dreaded Stark?

• @McD said:
    Are you using a collection of FX'es in one of the amp sim products?

Listen carefully😉.

• @flo26 said:

@McD said:

Listen carefully😉.

I tried... I'm just trying to get more people to play. Nothing jumps out at me as a "fingerprint"
    type of FX. I'm sure someone will have some ideas. I tend to use the same 4-5 FX'es over and over... I'm lost in the valley of reverbs most of the time. But your guitar lessons have taught me to appreciate the way distortions can be played like an instrumental quality that extends the guitar beyond the acoustic realm.

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

@McD said:

Listen carefully😉.

I tried... I'm just trying to get more people to play. Nothing jumps out at me as a "fingerprint"
    type of FX. I'm sure someone will have some ideas. I tend to use the same 4-5 FX'es over and over... I'm lost in the valley of reverbs most of the time. But your guitar lessons have taught me to appreciate the way distortions can be played like an instrumental quality that extends the guitar beyond the acoustic realm.

🙏🙏

• I know nothing about guitar & FX & Ipad - that's why it is so frustrating to try and guess but, 2 things: 1, I enjoy the musical landscapes you are creating and 2, listening with avid ears helps discerning sounds, even if I don't guess it right.

I hear some kind of distorted/reversed delay and recall Eventide had some distorted delay (or reverb), which name I don't remember. Then TTAP comes to mind (but last version it's cracking like hell, dev is on it). Some kind of flanger/chorus ????

Yaled comes to mind.
    Multitap delay by Eventide?

What are you breaking the sound with? Scatterbrain?
    Is Kosmonaut there?

Give us some clues :smile:

• Crystals, mangledverb?

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

@McD said:

Listen carefully😉.

See - it's so much more about how you use your stuff than which apps you use.

• @despego said:
    I know nothing about guitar & FX & Ipad - that's why it is so frustrating to try and guess but, 2 things: 1, I enjoy the musical landscapes you are creating and 2, listening with avid ears helps discerning sounds, even if I don't guess it right.

I hear some kind of distorted/reversed delay and recall Eventide had some distorted delay (or reverb), which name I don't remember. Then TTAP comes to mind (but last version it's cracking like hell, dev is on it). Some kind of flanger/chorus ????

Yaled comes to mind.
    Multitap delay by Eventide?

What are you breaking the sound with? Scatterbrain?
    Is Kosmonaut there?

Give us some clues :smile:

None and all of these apps😉.

@mjcouche said:
    Crystals, mangledverb?

No,sorry.
    Old app.

• Echo Pitch.

• @SNystrom said:
    Echo Pitch.

No,sorry.
    One clue:i tweak the app while playing guitar.

• I tweak the guitar while playing apps.

So, tweak able apps? Altiverb? One of those Holderness FX apps with the X-Y pad interfaces?
    It sounds like there's some physical modeling going on... Objeq?

• Are you thinking Echo Pad, McD?

If it's not what Flo is using, it sure sounds like it could get you in the ballpark:

Effects include: Tape Echo, Shimmer Delay, Oil Can Delay, Multi-Tap (up to 6 taps), Stereo Delay, Decimator, Flanger, Distortion,Smooth Filter, Loopers and more...

"I think we're close to the sonic carnage I'm searching for, but here, let's add a wee bit more Decimator!"

"Yeah, that's the ticket!" 🤗

Echo Pad - Multi Effects Processor by Holderness Media
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/echo-pad-multi-effects-processor/id573511415

• Jordan Rudess on Echo Pad: "This is a super fantastic - extremely trippy effects app, which harnesses the power of an iOS device to offer you control that is only possible on a multitouch device. "

If it's good enough for Jordan...

• The Holderness Media FX apps are amazing... too bad they haven't been updated to AUv3
    but they still work as IAA.

• Yeah, Echo Pad hasn't been updated since March of 2017. 😳

• Okay Flo, so we know we are all wrong, but are interested in not only learning what apps you are using — and having you post a video of how you are manipulating them.

This was one very cool piece, but definitely the most unique I've ever heard from you!

• @SNystrom said:
    Okay Flo, so we know we are all wrong, but are interested in not only learning what apps you are using — and having you post a video of how you are manipulating them.

This was one very cool piece, but definitely the most unique I've ever heard from you!

I could never do it this way.It was purely improvisation😉.Nothing was prepared.
    Another clue:one app with many fxs.

• Elastic FX?

• @mjcouche said:
    Elastic FX?

No,sorry.