Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aurora Borealis / More LaSpider

Thanks to @Spidericemidas once again for three more LaGrange patches.

Comments

• Another beautiful mixture of IOS apps... do tell? What Apps and Presets did you conjure up?
    iFretless Bass? RC 275 of course. LaGrange but which presets... there was some wonderful morphing of the long held notes here.

Nice mixing too. Cubasis 2 or 3?

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks to @Spidericemidas once again for three more LaGrange patches.

Smooooth and seductive! ❤️

• @McD,Cubasis3. Not iFretless, but Bassalicious. I seemed to have tired of the iFretless acoustic. BASSalicious offers a lot more acoustic choices. Unfortunately, LaGrange saves the preset, but the app does not indicate what that app is. I know I used Blue Water and two others.

Thank you @Spidericemidas...that’s me, alright... smooth and seductive 😎😜. Wonderful sound design. Could you post a list of the apps you made presets for and their links? That would help everyone, I think.

• @SpiderIceMidas Discussions show his history of making presets for synths and giving them away here:

1. 114 FREE Presets for Lagrange Synth by Spidericemidas
    2. 51 FREE Presets for IceGear’s Kronecker Synth by Spidericemidas
    3. 70 FREE Ambient/Chilled Presets for Continua Synth by Spidericemidas
    4. Mersenne 40 FREE Presets by Spidericemidas
    5. Red Shrike 42 FREE Presets by Spidericemidas
    6. AudioKit Synth One - 60 FREE Presets with an Ozrics/Ambient flavour - by Spidericemidas.
    7. Spidericemidas Music with Korg Gadget - TheSoundTestRoom Live Stream

Find the links to get the presets here:

https://forum.audiob.us/profile/discussions/Spidericemidas

• @McD said:
    @SpiderIceMidas Discussions show his history of making presets for synths and giving them away here:

1. 114 FREE Presets for Lagrange Synth by Spidericemidas
    2. 51 FREE Presets for IceGear’s Kronecker Synth by Spidericemidas
    3. 70 FREE Ambient/Chilled Presets for Continua Synth by Spidericemidas
    4. Mersenne 40 FREE Presets by Spidericemidas
    5. Red Shrike 42 FREE Presets by Spidericemidas
    6. AudioKit Synth One - 60 FREE Presets with an Ozrics/Ambient flavour - by Spidericemidas.
    7. Spidericemidas Music with Korg Gadget - TheSoundTestRoom Live Stream

Find the links to get the presets here:

https://forum.audiob.us/profile/discussions/Spidericemidas

@LinearLineman @McD There was also a bank for Digital D1, Primer by Syntorial and a couple for Sunrizer, but I think most of those ended up being added as updates by the Devs. Although, one of the Sunrizer banks might not have made it into Sunrizer’s web library. There’s also two banks for Mitosynth as well. Someone suggested Patreon as a way to have all the preset banks available in one location, which might work, but I don’t want people to have to pledge anything to be able to get hold of the sounds. Not sure if you can store and offer things for free on Patreon.

• @mcd, why don’t you post that as a separate thread.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @mcd, why don’t you post that as a separate thread.

Done. There are additional presets listed there too.

• That’s a sweet sounding synth! I’m headed over to gather up all these presets right meow!