Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chill Dark Death

Well, an experimental thing which change over time from chill into a darker atmosphere and ends in a sinister nightmare :)

Comments

• Very nice. Which apps have you used for this?

• Whoa... loved the shift in this. Even the track levels/waves seems to get depressed :sunglasses:

• edited August 2020

Terrific. I would start at 1:37, tho. I prefer just starting with real substance of the track. The beginning is ok, but you might lose a bunch of listeners who think it is another loopy track. I love the bass thumps. Very good production quality! What apps did you use, please? Especially the strings.

• @cuscolima said:
    Very nice. Which apps have you used for this?

Its a mixture of iOS and mac (Logic). Most used iOS app here is iSymphonic.

• @senhorlampada said:
    Whoa... loved the shift in this. Even the track levels/waves seems to get depressed :sunglasses:

Thank you :)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Terrific. I would start at 1:37, tho. I prefer just starting with real substance of the track. The beginning is ok, but you might lose a bunch of listeners who think it is another loopy track. I love the bass thumps. Very good production quality! What apps did you use, please? Especially the strings.

Sorry for the late answer(s).
    Yes, i think i should remove the first part (or change it).
    The strings are a mixture of iSymphonic and some mac tools (including an FX which transforms here a synth via tuned resonators into string textures).