Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AddStation by Virsyn (released)

Comments

• @oat_phipps said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Fell into the trap. Stupid me. I had dodged their last 3-4 successfully.

Really great way to show off their additive synth by having half the patches be analog brass variations.

And I don’t think there’s a random function so you people who rely on dice for inspiration are out of luck.

Long live Phosphor 3! Does it simple, does it right (except for you people who rely on MPE “expression” for inspiration).

Any dice on Phosphor 3?

Why, yes there are! Only they’re disguised as sliders. Make a few haphazard touches without looking and you’ve broken right through their guise!

Give a man a dice/teach a man to simulate a dice roll, ya know what they say

It's an interesting one. Must say that the people who like P3 seem to really like it...

• I suppose for us dice rollers an enterprising soul could craft a Mozaic script? Don't know what parameters are exposed as I haven't purchased yet.

• Updated but I can’t see the dice.

Maybe a fresh install?

• Just click into a block.....the dice is there.

• @webandflows said:
    Just click into a block.....the dice is there.

Thank you❤️

• We also plan to have a BIG DICE to generate a complete preset at once. This one will be on the main window...

• @VirSyn said:
    We also plan to have a BIG DICE to generate a complete preset at once. This one will be on the main window...

Ah ok, sorry having as example the other your apps I was a little bit confused 😂

• A dice within a dice...is nice!

• @VirSyn said:
    We also plan to have a BIG DICE to generate a complete preset at once. This one will be on the main window...

Sold!

• V1.0.1 is downloading with just one preset...

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    V1.0.1 is downloading with just one preset...

Launch standalone first. Fixed it for me.

• @rezidue said:

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

Launch standalone first. Fixed it for me.

Yes, true👍

• That was standalone...

• edited August 2020

@TheOriginalPaulB said:

Hi, I have the same issue, only one preset, even after loading in standalone - iOS 12.3.1, iPhone XS Max. Thanks

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I suppose for us dice rollers an enterprising soul could craft a Mozaic script? Don't know what parameters are exposed as I haven't purchased yet.

https://patchstorage.com/midi-cc-randomizer-and-scenes/
    works with anything you have the patience to map some cc's to.

• @wim said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    I suppose for us dice rollers an enterprising soul could craft a Mozaic script? Don't know what parameters are exposed as I haven't purchased yet.

Ah, that's very cool. Thanks for pointing it out!

• @VirSyn said:

• @wim said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

But for that we will need Virsyn to expose the parameters. Hoping that happens very, very soon. 🤞

• @gusgranite said:

@VirSyn said:

Good book.....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@gusgranite said:

@VirSyn said:

Good book.....

It's not good Johnny... It's totally damn AMAZEBALLS. One of the most memorable and thought-provoking books I have ever read.

• Just bought, no presets in standalone. I can only get them in AUM if you hit the AUM preset button. Have tried deleting app and also restarting iPad- no difference
    Wtf... anyone else have this problem?

• It seems to be better to wait for the first few bug fix versions.
    But then, the sale may be gone already.
    Tough times.

• @barabajagal said:
    Just bought, no presets in standalone. I can only get them in AUM if you hit the AUM preset button. Have tried deleting app and also restarting iPad- no difference

No, I have all the presets in stand-alone

• @Pierre118 said:

>

No, I have all the presets in stand-alone

Bloody strange

• Ok. All the presets are there in standalone, but only the currently loaded preset is visible in the preset folder structure, because it’s highlighted. All non highlighted presets are white text on a white background. They’re selectable, but invisible until you do...

• wimwim
    edited August 2020

@TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Ok. All the presets are there in standalone, but only the currently loaded preset is visible in the preset folder structure, because it’s highlighted. All non highlighted presets are white text on a white background. They’re selectable, but invisible until you do...

Could be a “dark mode” related issue? Certain menus in some apps don’t work well in one or the other (usually in dark mode because it is a new addition). Try switching your device to whatever mode you’re not in now.

• Did that, and colour blindness options. Text tracked whatever colour was used for background perfectly. Only ever visible when highlighted.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Ok. All the presets are there in standalone, but only the currently loaded preset is visible in the preset folder structure, because it’s highlighted. All non highlighted presets are white text on a white background. They’re selectable, but invisible until you do...

Thanks for sharing this info. I can confirm the presets are there, but are invisible due to white text on white background, so just tapping empty menu space changes presets..

• Did you guys email Virsyn? They were very quick to respond to the first set of bugs. They have a contact form in their site, I don't think they check the forum much

• @barabajagal said:
    Just bought, no presets in standalone. I can only get them in AUM if you hit the AUM preset button. Have tried deleting app and also restarting iPad- no difference

Just figured out the problem, sorry about that: for users with iOS 12 we've had a bug causing dark mode issues to be "double fixed" and therefore not fixed...
    Update is in the schedule and should be there tomorrow.