Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
AddStation by Virsyn (released)
Additive synthesis is a sound synthesis technique that creates timbre by adding sine waves together. The timbre of musical instruments can be considered to consist of multiple harmonic or inharmonic partials or overtones. VirSyn already has a remarkable track record of products ( CUBE, POSEIDON ) trying to make this virtually unlimited synthesis method manageable for creative sound designers and musicians. AddStation is the next step forward giving you a tool to explore completely new sonic territory. The massive amount of sine waves in AddStation - thousands per voice - together with unique morph sequencing blocks blur the frontiers between analog and digital sonic realms.
And all this integrated in all relevant iOS production environments especially the emerging AUv3 AudioUnit standard.
• Fractal additive synthesis
• over 170 sound presets
• Four parts with 8 Additive Sequence Blocks
• Sound morphing
• up to 512 partials per voice with independent AD envelopes
• harmonic/inharmonic spectra
• arbitrary filter function and noise spectra
• four independent analog style Arpeggiators
• Parametric EQ
• AUv3 for Host integration
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with state saving
• Support for Ableton Link.
• Inter-app audio compatible (Instrument/Generator)
• CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI
• Audio recorder.
Minimum OS version: 11.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes