Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ray Subject - Strange Dream

New track, everything is Obsidian (except of drums of course :)), AUfx used - FAC Transient, LUXE, Woot and FabFilter Pro-L2 on master.

Comments

• damn, wrong link... will reupload it later when i go back home...

• got me! i tried a couple times

• fixed, works now ;-)

• Nice! I like how you weave the various elements in an out.
    Spoken word bit was unexpected and a nice surprise.
    Unfortunately, I am listening on some really cheap speakers.
    I have a feeling there is much more happening that I can't hear.
    I will try again tonight with headphones.

• Noice! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

• More EDM magic from Marek of Senec, NS2 Wizard.

• Powerful track mate. Like the synth with the pitch down at the end πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Thanks guys, i'm glad you like it:-)

• Soooo good! You really know how to get the best out of things. Such a diverse sound palette and you always have such a great arrangement. I cannot make this style of music sound good at all when I try but you make it sound so effortless. And your mix is always spot on.

Another banger!

• @drez thanks, especially from you it's great to hear becuse i really dig your own production :-)

anyway, in terms of mix i'm not much satisfied :-)) but that's lazy me, always have issue with last 10% of mix fine tunings, it's soo boring :-)))

• i was asked about some details about this track, how it was made - so here if anybody is interested
    https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/11319/#Comment_11319

• I really like the main riff here, and the sound design is excellent, lots of grit and atmosphere. The way that the sounds keep changing and evolving adds a lot of life to the track.

• Love the groove, the sounds, and overall production; top notch!

• thanks guys for kind words :-)

• This sounds great. The rhythm just bounces. Interesting contrast between the busy rhythm and the ominous sounds. Impressive what you’re able to squeeze out of NS2.