Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 3 Not Picking Up SoundCloud (Resolved)

Just started using CB3. “Share” does not provide a SoundCloud upload option. No problem with CB2. Help, please. @LFS?

Comments

• edited August 2020

@LinearLineman woa you got cb3 now? lemme do a collab when u have time. brb on topic gonna chk it SC thing

• edited August 2020

@noob, ready for you right now. PM me😉😘 Btw, I managed to upload thru the SoundCloud app, no problem. Still, I would prefer to do it directly from CB3 if possible.

How does all this shit work, anyone. Everything knows about everything else. Magic! Only @rs2000 knows the secrets.

• Yeah I don’t see this option. Never had CB2 to compare, but I’ve never seen SC in CB3. I just download to files and upload from there.

• edited August 2020

edit, see below

• Okey dokey. Thanks @noob and @DukeWonder

• edited August 2020

wait @LinearLineman is right... just chked, SC not showing up in share from CB3.. thing is I always do this from SC app after saved to files

• @noob, seems like you instinctively chose the right path.