Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Testing “Calmer” by Flare Audio for Sensitive Hearing !!

edited August 2020 in Other

Hi, two weeks ago discover by FB the Calmer thing by Flare Audio, after reading in their web the information and some reviews I bought a pair and arrived this morning..
I have Tinnitus and Sensitive hearing and sometimes is crazy..I called the frequencies that killed me
Knifes and my Tinnitus sometimes is “Sandy” , “Aquatic” or Sharp, when is sharp is imposible to me to record, mix, hear music, this drives me crazy..
Ok
Arrives this morning and I’m wearing for about 6 hours now, first noticed, i have something in my ears but not disturb me, not noticeable, perhaps a little bit on my right ear, second, the Harsh/High frequencies are Reduced and clarified, listening with headphones is more clear..
About the Tinnitus, the tinnitus is inside our head, but reducing the External frequencies that coincide with your Tinnitus, you feel better, that is all, perhaps you don’t notice this at first time but
Is real, at least for me ..
I’m thinking to buy another pair if I loos one of this Calmer things..

Flare Audio web
https://www.flareaudio.com

Comments

• Whoa! For reals. I have bad tinnitus from an injury a few years ago. Thanks for sharing I’m going to look into these.

• YMMV; I got a pair a while back and they did nothing at all for me, which may just mean I've long since blitzed my hearing beyond rescue. I'd hoped they'd work something like the fondly-remembered Slicsound earphone tips, which were fantastic back in the day when in-ear phones were all the same design, but this is a solution to a different and subtler problem. Thanks for the report; Flare's testimonials are inevitably rather thin on details, and it's really valuable to hear from a real-world user in detail.

• No offence intended if this is genuine but it reads like promotional spam.

• @gusgranite said:
    No offence intended if this is genuine but it reads like promotional spam.

No, man, I write this post because I believe that can help others like me..

I’m Rafael Ollero
    I’m here since Palmsounds born and Tim explore the new thing called iOS Music, I bought the first Synth for iOS by Amidio, and
    The first version of NanoStudio, I’m not spam, I’m here before you..
    http://menceymusic.bandcamp.com/
    Rafael Ollero on Facebook

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mencey said:

@gusgranite said:
    No offence intended if this is genuine but it reads like promotional spam.

No, man, I write this post because I believe that can help others like me..

I’m Rafael Ollero
    I’m here since Palmsounds born and Tim explore the new thing called iOS Music, I bought the first Synth for iOS by Amidio, and
    The first version of NanoStudio, I’m not spam, I’m here before you..
    http://menceymusic.bandcamp.com/
    Rafael Ollero on Facebook

Well my apologies in that case! My sensors were malfunctioning... :smile:

I'm glad you have found a solution and can share it here. All the best.

• Right on. I thought it was something looking into, wouldn’t just buy off the jump...

• @gusgranite

The bandcamp dates are from August this year not before
    so I support your initial veracity in your questioning.

I used to be a freelance producer for ,'Real World', back in the 90's.

One of my associates from those times and
    continues to be so is a Stephen W. Taylor,

wiki link here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_W._Tayler

who uses and recommends the original Flare ear plugs.

These Calmer tinnitus ear plugs are a spin off from those.
    The originals have had good support so far but these ones
    have not had long term testing to prove that they would aid
    tinnitus.

I heard about them about a month ago myself.

If they do? I think they will aid many musicians, artists and producers.