Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which cable to connect new iPad Pro to PC?

Before leaving for the Apple store this morning I backed my old iPad up to my desktop PC the way I always have since 2010. Come home with new iPad, and uh-oh...How do I restore the stuff on my PC into the new iPad that has the USB_C slot?? According to Apple support, Apple DOESN'T MAKE THE CABLE I need!! They actually suggested I use their USB (female) to USB-C adapter in conjunction with a 3RD PARTY USB to USB connector!!

Is this for real? I can't be the only long-time iPad user who has come across this. So I have to buy this 3rd-party cable, really? I've never used the iCloud backup, it doesn't appeal. And what if I don't have enough iCloud space? Buy more?? How do I know how much iCloud storage I have?

Any advice gratefully received.

Comments

• Depending on the ports on your PC a generic USB-A <-> USB-C cable should work and most are like a few bucks or less.
    If your PC already has a USB-C port then the supplied charger cable should do, it's USB-C <-> USB-C.

• I backed my IPad Air2 up the the ICloud then restored my new 2020 IPad from the back up, My Air2 was only 128 gigs and the 200 gig ICloud plan was more than enough to back everything up

• Thanks Samu, after reading your post I ventured around to the back of my desktop PC and there, through the dust and cobwebs I saw the little USB slot! Who knew!