Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Nembrini apps presets - how to manage them? And 49 PSA1000 / PSA1000 Jr presets!
The preset support in Nembrini apps is rather barebones:
- how does one share presets between standalone and AUv3?
- how does one export and import (sets of) presets?
How to install these presets (you must have AUM):
- unzip the file - this creates a folder 'PSA1000-AUMPresets' which in turn contains a folder 'Audio Unit Presets'
move the directory 'Audio Unit Presets/4E6D4...56678' and its contents to under:
[On My Ipad(or Iphone]/AUM/Audio Unit Presets/4E6D4...55678
- if the 'Audio Unit Presets' directory does not exist at the target location, move the entire tree over.
- or else, if the '4E6D4...' directory does not exist, move it to under the target directory 'Audio Unit Presets'.
when you now use PSA1000 Jr in AUM you can select from the addional AUM presets in the AUM PSA1000 Jr 'hamburger menu'. You can then also save these into PSA1000 Jr as internal presets (and organize them in folders, etc.).
- I do not know how to get these into the standalone PSA plugin other than re-creating them from scratch. It would be nice to have more than just rather rudimentary support for management of presets in the Nembrini apps!
Update: I got the stereo PSA1000 and thus was able to re-create the presets for it as well:
- download presets here
- unzip will create a folder 'PSA1000(no_Jr)-AUMPresets/Audio Unit Presets/4E6D4..55678' - the last folder name is similar in name but not identical to the AUM app folder for PSA Jr. so do look very closely when copying individual presets! Otherwise install is the same as for the Jr presets.
- Note: the presets are in mono - to get an awesome stereo experience you will want to play with: increasing the stereo spread, de-linking the channels, turning on side-mid, changing dry/wet mix and level on the channels etc.
It is possible that some of the Nembrini factory presets might already be dups of these factory ones. Though, for obvious reasons, they did not provide collections of amp-specific presets (Fender, Marshall, Mesa Boogie).