Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioBus Session Title Size

I hope this is the correct place to ask:

Is there a way to increase the size/visibility of the AB session title? I am using my iPad on my pedal board and switching sessions with patch changes. I would like to glance down and make sure the correct session is loaded.

thanks for any help.

Comments

• That’s a good question? that is annoying and you could only see part of the session name.

• Interesting! Not right now, but that’s a good point. I might add a discreet setting somewhere

• Cool @Michael that be great. I like to add key tempo time signature as well as the date, and song name so mine get quite long, and you can’t always read all the information saved in those long title names, either in the folder, or in top left corner of a session so it would be great if you could Add something. maybe the names could scroll across continuously or long press to see full track name or something Simple like that.

• @markg1 Maybe there's something that you could take advantage of in iOS Accessibility Settings.