Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud’s lynch box demo.

For more details,read the video description.
Please like and subscribe....etc..😉.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• Well... that really makes the case for buying the FULL Bundle for $110 since each of these amps cost $5 and getting the matching cabinet for Lynchbox is another $5. But anyone on a budget could also do well picking a favorite from the demo and starting with that amp
    and one of the free cabinets and their current IOS FX'es assuming they own a DAW to assemble the apps into a rig.

A step up from that is to pay $18 for the Rock, or Metal, or Funk and R&B bundles which provide a nice sampling of amps, fx'es and matching cab's.

I'm eager to see a "sale" and I'll scoop up more goodies. Hopefully a deeply discounted FULL bundle will happen while I'm saving up budget to get 'em all. Until then I'm incentivized to NOT buy anymore pieces but demo's like this one show me what I'm missing by not having access to all the LynchBox'es for example.

• Yup, I'm with you, McD, only I'm just enjoying the free kit for now while waiting for the sale. Black Friday?!?!?! 🤞🏻

• I mean between Nembrini, Overloud, and GE Labs, I have more than enough amps to keep me occupied through November...

Hey, I see where GE Labs anncounced they released a number of new preamps. Anyone try them out yet???

• I noticed there's a $75 All Amps and Cab's option. Since I already binged on the All FX'es for $25 this would be my next stop. The only think I forgo is the All Distortion/Fuzz FX option which I'd also get with a FULL bundle. So, saving for $75 but watching for sales events too.

• Must say I love the sonic diversity of the Lynch Box amps!

Of course they sound extra awesome thanks to Sir Flo!

Tasty is his middle name 🤗

• edited August 2020

@flo26 Love the spanky tone you get out of your guitar, your intonation, and dynamic control. Also loving these sort of ZZ Top / Melvins mashup riffs. This as sounds good as one could hope from the Lynch Box collection, and another case for the full pack. There are also many other superb amps, pedals, and cabs in the collection.

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:
    @flo26 Love the spanky tone you get out of your guitar, your intonation, and dynamic control. Also loving these sort of ZZ Top / Melvins mashup riffs. This as sounds good as one could hope from the Lynch Box collection, and another case for the full pack. There are also many other superb amps, pedals, and cabs in the collection.

Thanks a lot!
    More to follow....
    Flo