Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Earhoof - New App with AB & IAA

124»

Comments

• Hey @supadom thanks for picking it up, I'm working on that MIDI update for you. ;) I watched some of your YouTube videos the other day - very cool.

Thanks for your comments @pangolin, it feels good when people "get it". It's a different type of instrument for sure

Feel free to hit up [email protected] if you have any problems or questions or want to share some tunes.

• Cool @Psicada looking forward!

• This is a cool app. One I've only used it so far 'top' beats, like sprinkling salt on my plate, but am determined to put aside a session where I make something with this as the starting point.

• Two things I'd like to see:

1. if I'm "playing" one of the strips and touch a second one, keep the contact and then release the first one, the second one goes on playing w/o me having to retrigger it;

2. Ability to define a range and have it play on more than one strip at a time, even sweeping and/or locking them.

HTH