Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alight Motion...anybody using this?

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/alight-motion/id1459833443

I just found out about this today, it’s pretty much the closest thing to After Effects for the IPad/IPhone. I’m not a fan of subscriptions but I went ahead and got the annual for 28.99, I think it’s awesome for making visuals for music tracks or just motion graphics in general. This along with Lumafusion seems like a crazy combination. The only things I think it’s missing is support for exporting 4K and the Files App integration could be a little better. You can put files in the Files folder for it but you can’t import from other folders, maybe someday they’ll fix that, also it’s on Android too. Another thing is that you can use it for free with a watermark to take it for a test ride.