Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crystal Cave / Spelunking

edited August 2020 in Creations

Edited title to avoid being clickbait 🥶😉. NeoSoulKeys, AudioKit808, LaGrange, Kronecker, Magellan 2 and PureSynthPlatinum Choir.

Comments

• For a second I was like 'that seems like legit name for the new icegear synth' :(

• edited August 2020

@0tolerance4silence said:
    For a second I was like 'that seems like legit name for the new icegear synth' :(

Haha, I thought the same!
    Crystal Cave sounds very much like a PPG Wave alike wavetable synth 😍

• @rs2000 said:

@0tolerance4silence said:
    For a second I was like 'that seems like legit name for the new icegear synth' :(

Haha, I thought the same!
    Crystal Cave sounds very much like a PPG Wave alike wavetable synth 😍

Hehe, stick in few resonators at random points of signal chain, done...

• Thanks @Groby. Appreciate your continued listening.
    @rs2000, @0tolerance4silence, sorry to get your jism going. No new app for youse, I’m afraid. But hey, there’s always Mozaic!

• Nice. I also like the deep, gliding synth bass that gives the track weight and contrast from the crystalline twinkles.
    Actually the overall mixing and blending of timbres on this track is great; space without being sparse.

• So fusion, lovely trippy piece of art... :)

• Really nice! I wish I had better speakers here in my office. I liked the subtle mood change at around 2:00.
    I thought of Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays.

• @WillieNegus, thanks, my man. As Reagan said, I won’t hold your youth and inexperience against you!
    In better times we would be doing the do in person. Sigh.

Thanks @aplourde, that 808 bass was a surprise. I just keep trying stuff till something clicks. Not much forethought, just trial and error to find the right sounds.

Thank you very much @Crony. Glad to have had the privilege of making artistic stuff. And thank you, @Paulieworld . Not familiar with Lyle Mays. Will check him out.

• Very smooth and soothing sounds. Love the warmth! I’m listening on my phone at work; I’m sure it sounds even better through proper speakers or headphones.