Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Brooding industrial track w// female voX

So awesome to get my daughter’s friend [who I call my adopted daughter] on this track // she’s a very talented singer who doesn’t pursue a “music career”

This track will evolve and appear on the debut album

Comments

• Dark and brooding - just how I like it. That was pretty cool track. Her voice is great! Love it. I was waiting/hoping for some break-beaty or drum n bass type beat to drop though... but I like it!

• Thanks! I’ll continue to push her to do more singing. Too talented not to be heard. I was thinking about dnb additions. This is just a demo for now. It will all get fleshed out ;)

@Halftone said:
    Dark and brooding - just how I like it. That was pretty cool track. Her voice is great! Love it. I was waiting/hoping for some break-beaty or drum n bass type beat to drop though... but I like it!

• I have to agree with Halftone. I'm sitting here biting my nails, waiting for all hell to break loose!

• I might get @noob to do a remix ;)

@Paulieworld said:
    I have to agree with Halftone. I'm sitting here biting my nails, waiting for all hell to break loose!

• Reminds me of Collide, the voice fits perfectly with the brooding beat.