Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

De—construct - a dark ambient drone composition

Hey 👋🏼

usually I don’t really publish any tracks of mine, because i mostly jam and don’t have them.

But lately I started to compose, record, master and mix my tracks. (Thank you @echoopera for many many tips, videos and private recommendations of your favorite apps!!!)

It’s a very slow evolving track, so feel free to listen to it when you go to bed or doing homeoffice work or whatnot. It’s born out of a really hard day with many hardships on different levels - you know that...

Thanksgiving for reading and thanks for your ears!

Comments

• Listening now on YT

• jamming now! did you play everything live or did you use one of the many sequencing apps?

• This is so beautiful @david_2017 thanks for sharing your craft with us 👊🏼™️

• Very nice, very very nice indeed! My first listen was without my cans on, which I normally don’t do, and what a ride you took me on, no pun intended with the helo visuals! My next listen will be Cans on and Eyes closed to see where you take me.
    Please keep up the good work and please keep sharing with us, I feel very fortunate to have listened and can’t wait to see where you take me with my future listenings!
    Thankyou,

BIGs

• I like the mood that's been set. Slow shifting sounds. I listened on my iMac internal speakers and on monitors, and there is one, low dominant frequency that cuts through the whole song. Its a bit harsh to my ears and gets me a bit nervous. For the rest, quality <3

• @despego said:
    Listening now on YT

Thanks for your ears mate! Hope you enjoy it.

@reasOne said:
    jamming now! did you play everything live or did you use one of the many sequencing apps?

Hey Reas, thanks! I did play it „live“ its containing a bunch of drones in ENSO prerecorded but everything is (or could be) done live recorded, slowly moving filters with manually and all that. Thank for listening!

• @echoopera said:
    This is so beautiful @david_2017 thanks for sharing your craft with us 👊🏼™️

Hey man, thanks for swooping in and giving it a go! I am happy you like it and thanks for your kind words!

• @J_B1GS said:
    Very nice, very very nice indeed! My first listen was without my cans on, which I normally don’t do, and what a ride you took me on, no pun intended with the helo visuals! My next listen will be Cans on and Eyes closed to see where you take me.
    Please keep up the good work and please keep sharing with us, I feel very fortunate to have listened and can’t wait to see where you take me with my future listenings!
    Thankyou,

BIGs

Hey BIG, WOW! I am floored! Thank you for your kindest words! I really appreciate your feedback and I am glad you liked it! Thanks for your encouraging lines!

• @Identor said:
    I like the mood that's been set. Slow shifting sounds. I listened on my iMac internal speakers and on monitors, and there is one, low dominant frequency that cuts through the whole song. Its a bit harsh to my ears and gets me a bit nervous. For the rest, quality <3

Hey Sir, thank you very much. First of all for giving it a listen and second of all for your critics. I DEEPLY appreciate that! Mixing, mastering, EQing is where I am a baby. I read a lot, watch videos and I am not able to bring all that knowledge to the table. I will try to find the „low dominant frequency“ and kill it.
    Thanks for the pointer, mate!!!