Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moonrise / Module + iM1

Korg Module Harp, Cello, Choir. iM1 clarinet plus iFretless Sax B flat clarinet.

Comments

• excellent!! loved it

• Beautiful instrument and note choices. Korg Module makes to play live right? No MIDI recordings from Cubasis but only audio in from Module? That makes it tricky to pull this off.

• Very lovely! Reminded me a tiny bit of Moonlight Sonata at the very beginning.
    Looking forward to hearing this on some decent headphones this evening.

• Lovely instrumentation and excellent execution. Most importantly though is how it made me feel.I know when a song puts me in a pleasant state -when it ends and I’m bummed it’s over!

• Thank you @WillieNegus. Glad you’re still here and percolating.
    Thanks @shinyisshiny, just using one of your great Kronecker presets on an upcoming track!
    @McD, yes, all the tracks are a one shot with Module, tho you can make a parallel midi track. Ironically, you can’t plug Module instruments into it.

@Groby, welcome aboard and thanks for listening. You just can’t make that Korg Cello happy. It’s always doleful... hence doleful music.
    @Paulieworld, indeed, I am quoting LVB at the start. Then he leaves me in the dust. But we do share the same love of lunacy.

Thank you @Hypnopad. The best type of compliment!

• This is great. Love to hear something that isn't edm coming from iOS. iM1 is a truly great sound module for me. Just good work here LinearLineman

• @sippy_cup. Thanks for listening. I do think there’s a pretty good variety of stuff on the forum, but I’m an outlier, for sure.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @sippy_cup. Thanks for listening. I do think there’s a pretty good variety of stuff on the forum, but I’m an outlier, for sure.

I thought you were an "out" lawyer. Big difference. Either way, you stand alone. But in one case you'd have a marketable skill. So, you do fit in here.

• Well, marketing is a thing of the past @McD. It’s all curbside pickup now.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Well, marketing is a thing of the past @McD. It’s all curbside pickup now.

With the "gig" economy I pay people to buy my stuff for me and deliver. So, I need to pay someone to buy my music on BandCamp and send me the files. I'm going to have to save up first.