Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App for transfering samples from iOS to Model:Samples / Dikitakt

In case somebody didn't noticed, there is app for transfering samples via USB into Elektron Model:Samples and Digitakt directly from iOS device... Didn't tried it (don't have Elektrons yet) but looks like author is hard working on improvementa and there is interesting roasmap for next features..

https://apps.apple.com/sk/app/transfer-samples/id1522995351

Comments

• awesome find man!

• It’s good, but you can’t categorise the samples into separate folders like you can with the Elektron desktop version as far as I can see.
    I think they just end up in an upload folder, but Handy none the less.
    You can even record straight into it and trim samples there, though I haven’t tried the latter.

• edited September 2020

yeah it uploads files to "incoming" folder if i good remember but you can then directly move them to diferent folder on device .. at least on Digitakt, noidea if on Samples too... biggest advantage for Model:Samples is that it adds way of sample - for Digitalt it doesn't make so much sense because it can sample also from usb which means anything plays audio on iOs can be sampled directly into connected Digitakt