Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seren Fach // wavestorm+looperator+sunvox

edited August 2020 in Creations

SunVox,Scythe (ebow) wavestorm ,scatterbrain,woott digistix
,rozeta xox, cells, fabfilters
Scythe wavestorm randomly funny, this is a snapshot

Comments

• Love the sounds!

• Good stuff @noob !

• Great project. I love it. When you use Scythe (ebow) is that now "WaveStorm"? I assume SunVox is making the massive digital synth and WaveStorm the spacey cloud backgrounds.

• Sounds are huge, brother. Awesome combo

• edited August 2020

thnx @McD @LinearLineman @senhorlampada @iOSTRAKON B) . the preset is "Bloodlines" in Scythe WAVESTORM
    im using scythes WAVESTORM onboard reverb and some DDMF . Scythe WAVESTORM thing is wierd but good

this one;

• Thanks. If you want to buy Scythe Synth it's now called WaveStorm. If you own it I suspect the update changed the name when you look for it on you iPad. You can make your own waveforms too like a vacuum cleaner for example or any sound. Importing a cello note can create string like sounds. Everything tends to sound other worldly to me. But this track makes it sound really beautiful and that's why these specific waves (Bass - Dark Operator and Mammoth) loaded are important and a preset is cool to nail all the knobs down.

It's the most fun to watch graphically of any synth for me. Probably something similar to what the real Waldorf Synth do but they are the most expensive synths and WaveStorm goes on sale a lot to sell more IAP's.

• edited August 2020

ah yea wavestorm... scythe same horse same smell, thnx changing the post abit

• @noob said:
    ah yea wavestorm... scythe same horse same smell, thnx changing the post abit

Classy... there's a developer out there that appreciates the extra marketing support
    selling his baby. He's been pushing this rock uphill for about 4 years with 25 updates.
    He keeps bumping into Sysyphus on the way down the hill after a work day.

• edited August 2020

haha yeah.. its WAVESTORM kids