Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone had any contact with The Connactic?

He hasn’t posted since May and hasn’t replied to a PM sent a while back.

Comments

• I find this the weirdest thing about forum life. @bedheadproducer is someone else who has disappeared.
    It’s a rather sad reality. Then there are fellows like @chandroji. Due for neck surgery, disappears, reappears and is gone again. I miss knowing he is at least visiting ABF. Of course, we must respect a person’s right of privacy. If it were crystal clear this is the case with @theconnactic, then so be it... but we never know exactly what’s going on.

Some members courteously tell us they are leaving (and not cause they decided ios is shit for them). That is probably the most polite way to disappear.

• @LinearLineman internet forums can become addictive and in some cases toxic. People come and go for their own needs. I find sometimes it is easier to just visit a forum and not participate. Communities and online communities are a big difference. Online, when behind ones computer in the safety of their domicile it is easy to say whatever you want with very little consequence, in a real life community you cannot do this easily.

Hey, I departed a while back after saying iOS was shit for me and within a few days I was using ios again, with all its limitations lol but i never departed the forum. I think it was @McD who convinced me to stay with ios and use my ipad as a sound module. Turned out to be sage advice.

• edited August 2020

For some people (like myself), they/we just don't neuro-chemically connect with people when in 'avatar in a void' form. Honestly, anyone on this forum could not have logged on for a year+/forever again and I wouldn't even notice. I need a face and voice to really connect to people. For me everything here gets filed into 'someone on AB forum once said X...' and that is about it.

• edited August 2020

Hope he is well... Recall just two comments on May, but he seemed fine. Hope it's just a sabbatical

• He posted his music on a fairly regular basis and I found it more interesting than most. With the pandemic happening, an absence could be for more serious reasons than whim, so I thought I’d ask.