Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apps for circuit building

I use icircuit to test out schematics but is there anything geared more towards music? Can Audulus go that deep?

Comments

• A circuit simulator? Never heard before... the closest could be https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chiptunes-pro/id838163742, but that doesnt count for what you need, im sure :tongue:

• edited August 2020

maybe check out bent.fm ** and **soundscaper

• Bent.fm definitely maybe KQ unitone, not sure that will get u all the way there

• Yeah it looks like bent.fm would be about the closest thing, thanks everyone! I may have to look more into desktop software for something

• dr.om and that team have 2 apps with classic circuits bent. the others are top secret but chip tunes pro lets you diagram it out. Mendel tone will warp things....

• edited August 2020

@oceansinspace said:
    dr.om and that team have 2 apps with classic circuits bent. the others are top secret but chip tunes pro lets you diagram it out. Mendel tone will warp things....

Thanks! I forgot about dr-om and the chiptunes pro is actually pretty close to want I’m looking for, I didn’t know about that one but that’s pretty close since you can choose your resistors and capacitors to use

• Yeah, it appears your worthy of this harmonic abstraction we secretly speak of.....hmmmm, waverails app, deflemask, quantum beats 2. Have a day.

• @oceansinspace said:
    Yeah, it appears your worthy of this harmonic abstraction we secretly speak of.....hmmmm, waverails app, deflemask, quantum beats 2. Have a day.

Oh nice! I actually have two of the three and just bought quantum beats so I’m about to explore that one, thanks!

• ****> @Fingolfinzzz said:

@oceansinspace said:
    Yeah, it appears your worthy of this harmonic abstraction we secretly speak of.....hmmmm, waverails app, deflemask, quantum beats 2. Have a day.

Oh nice! I actually have two of the three and just bought quantum beats so I’m about to explore that one, thanks!

Couldn’t’ find any info about quantum beats 2. Could you post a little video of the app? Does it work in AUM?

• edited August 2020

@Charlesalbert said:
    ****> @Fingolfinzzz said:

@oceansinspace said:

Couldn’t’ find any info about quantum beats 2. Could you post a little video of the app? Does it work in AUM?

Looks like it’s standalone only, I’ll get a video up later tonight if it when I get back home and get to mess around with it some more. I definitely am enjoying it a lot, IAA would be nice and Link too but I’ll just use it for making loops. You can use it as a master clock though and can split it to left or right

• Ola, it was just an update to make version 2. I sorta hate quantum beats for some reason but the random dice are cash money. Also, you know I like to use the trackers in an obtuse way. Like Sid 64 and deflemask can be abused into glitch or crack money or whatever. Trackers (like amiga) I also sorta dislike in a way, yet think the archaic nature makes you able to 'user error' your way to happiness. Kinda fun, the dude who made quantum beats also did dazabio a very odd synth. I think he lives in a cave in Japan. Thats good though, cheers!

• Yeah I like only half knowing what I’m doing on some stuff because it just creates more things I wouldn’t have discovered otherwise. I take Eno’s advice of throwing away the manual to heart when it comes to certain vst/apps. Trackers annoy me to hell but I can’t deny how much far out there stuff I can get on them and I really like the lofi sound most of them have