Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Toneboosters Reverb update (Version 1.4.2)

The new Toneboosters Reverb update is just killer. Adds randomization and modulation that really brings it into sound design territory. Here’s a few minutes of just goofing around but you get the idea.

Comments

• I'm digging that lfo action. Thanks for pointing out how good the update is.

• @Gavinski said:
    I'm digging that lfo action. Thanks for pointing out how good the update is.

The LFO modulation was there already but this update really made me take notice. Try randomizing with the Freeze engaged plus modulation. Very tasty.

• TB apps have never become something I use regularly or looked into deeply, not sure why, this must change

• edited August 2020

Update looks and sounds amazing!

Try the modulation in combination with the shimmer and/or freeze option. As far as I know there is no other reverb or shimmer plugin that can do such things...!

• @DavidM said:
    Update looks and sounds amazing!

Try the modulation in combination with the shimmer and/or freeze option. As far as I know there is no other reverb or shimmer plugin that can do such things...!

Agreed. It deserves a more thorough run through than my very unmusical tapping. In fact I am going to take the vid down once everyone has the gist of it. Some things don’t need to be permanent lol.

• Looks great 👍

• @gusgranite Thanks for sharing that.. perfect demo for the randomization + modulation.. that’s all I needed to hear to put TB Reverb back on the top of my list.. I thought for sure I didn’t need yet another reverb - BUT - this is different.. and sounds great.. and it’s on a bit of a sale right now.. crap.. 🤪 I know.. Resistance is Futile..

• They should make the Random button midi map-able. I don't think it is now at least I cant find it :)

• @stellare_modular said:
    They should make the Random button midi map-able. I don't think it is now at least I cant find it :)

+1
    I can’t find it either

• @jolico said:

@stellare_modular said:
    They should make the Random button midi map-able. I don't think it is now at least I cant find it :)

+1
    I can’t find it either

The little dice icon with the four dots on the left GUI side ;)

• I’ve never seen an entire community group so ga ga about a ‘random’ feature in everything.

• edited August 2020

Do their other plugins have random? This is great feature. Everything should have it. Esp K-Devices stuff.

• @david_2017 said:

@jolico said:

@stellare_modular said:

+1
    I can’t find it either

The little dice icon with the four dots on the left GUI side ;)

Trying to control that dice icon “remotely”

• @oat_phipps said:
    I’ve never seen an entire community group so ga ga about a ‘random’ feature in everything.

It is the way.

• @jolico said:

@oat_phipps said:
    I’ve never seen an entire community group so ga ga about a ‘random’ feature in everything.

It is the way.

Starting any kind of preset from a randomized source is much quicker and easier than starting from scratch. I’d consider it more a matter of being practical rather than “ga ga”.

• @auxmux said:
    Do their other plugins have random? This is great feature. Everything should have it. Esp K-Devices stuff.

Pure Acid, Poison-202, Magellan 2, most BramBos stuff, Electrogene etc.

• @anickt said:

@jolico said:

@oat_phipps said:

It is the way.

Starting any kind of preset from a randomized source is much quicker and easier than starting from scratch. I’d consider it more a matter of being practical rather than “ga ga”.

👍

It is inspiring and instantly unique.

Remember to save the patches that you like, because hitting “random” is addictive.

• I have FF reverb, however I have TB eq and barricade and love them. So that leads me to ask the question of what make TB reverb different from FF especially with the updates...

• @Weareroses said:
    I have FF reverb, however I have TB eq and barricade and love them. So that leads me to ask the question of what make TB reverb different from FF especially with the updates...

Shimmer, Gate, LFO, randomize. Different sound. If you want a standard high quality reverb Pro-R is great, with lots of control over the actual sound of the reverb. For anything else TB is amazing. TB is my personal fave reverb on iOS.

• I have well over 30 different reverbs on hand through various individual apps, guitar sims, and daws.

The one lesson I have learned from my collection is that you can never have enough reverbs! 😊

Each has their own voice and idiosyncrasies. The lesson is knowing the distinct qualities of each reverb and utilizing said qualities to maximum effect on any given song.

I don’t yet own TB Reverb, but thanks to the awesome forum comments here, I’ll be adding it to my ever-expanding collect come Black Friday!

• Aah, my random converts. Embrace the chaos on your path to enlightenment! 😎

• @Lil_Stu07 said:

@Weareroses said:
    I have FF reverb, however I have TB eq and barricade and love them. So that leads me to ask the question of what make TB reverb different from FF especially with the updates...

Shimmer, Gate, LFO, randomize. Different sound. If you want a standard high quality reverb Pro-R is great, with lots of control over the actual sound of the reverb. For anything else TB is amazing. TB is my personal fave reverb on iOS.

Thanks for the insight. I have bleasss shimmer, like most have said you can never have enough reverbs, they’re right. Just bought two, TB reverb and Blackhole, been debating on both. You all have convinced me lol both are amazing in their own way.

• another stellar update to what was already my fav reverb on iOS!

• This reverb is a true gem

• Awesome! Saving presets and share them between auv3 instances was on my wish list!

• Yay... never found the courage to request 'default settings' feature... no more tooltip pop ups :)
    I wonder if AU can request 'preferred window size' from host, and if that can be saved as part of default settings.

• Thanks guys! We will roll out updates for other plugins as well with the new program management features.

• edited January 2021

@DJB Latest update looks to have broken AU for Reverb on 13.6. It's no longer visible to AUM.

• @djb same for me with reverb not showing up, even after restarting