Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Interface USB issue Steinberg UR22C (IPAD PRO 2020 USB C)

Hello everyone,
I would like to have my Ipad powered while connecting my gear so I bought a pretty good USB C hub with the much needed 3.5mm jack input to connect my headphones. Sound on the headphones is crisp clear and and when connected to the power, the Ipad charges.
I have bought the Steinberg UR22C to connect my Ipad Pro using the UCB C. This works fine when plugged in directly to the Ipad.
But when I connect the interface to the hub, the USB light on the interface flashes and it doesnt work. I have tried several connections, including the USB C from hub to power and using the standard 5v dc USB connection from the interface to the hub...
Nothing helps, the USB indicator on the interface keeps flashing.

Hope I can resolve this problem soon, all help is much appreciated!

Bob