Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arp Bud 2 by Cem Olcay Walkthrough & Ideas for Use - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Arp Bud 2 by Cem Olcay Walkthrough & Ideas for Use - WIN FREE COPIES!

An excellent non-traditional AU arpeggiator which allows you to design unique patterns with unlimited numbers of steps and gives you control over cool features like velocity, ratcheting, gating and more. It has powerful randomization features and is suitable for tweaking during live performance. I like it a lot.

Please read the pinned comment at the top of youtube comments CAREFULLY folks to get the instructions right, they aren’t the same every time!

Comments

• was looking forward to this

• I'm really digging it. Learnt a lot making this vid too.

• @Gavinski said:
    I'm really digging it. Learnt a lot making this vid too.

great video here! def seeing how it various from stepbud now and can def see how this will get a lot of use. i really like the design of his apps, they aren’t graphically trying to look like some hardware but rather just a strait forward interface that has everything you need sectioned out into categories, no confusion just right to the point

• @Gavinski I love the fact that someone who obviously appreciates midi is doing highly inspirational/informative videos on the subject for iOS.
    I’ve been using midi since ‘84 . Started on an Atari (the only computer to ever have midi ports built in) and knew then it was special. Never thought it would still be around 36 years later!

• Thanks @hypnopad! Yes, I'm glad to do my small part in bringing the great midi apps we have to the foreground. I still have a lot to learn too, of course, but happy to share what I learn as I go! Midi is so damn versatile, I love the possibilities.

• @Gavinski said:
    Thanks @hypnopad! Yes, I'm glad to do my small part in bringing the great midi apps we have to the foreground. I still have a lot to learn too, of course, but happy to share what I learn as I go! Midi is so damn versatile, I love the possibilities.

Versatile + easy on the cpu.. keep it up.. we’re all learning a bit more together.. 👍
    Experiments + Accidents.. 😎

• By the way, Cem finally confirmed with me that the 5 winners can have the app of their choice, not just Arp Bud 2. So don't forget at the end of your comment on YouTube to specify which app of his you would like to win. Cheers

• Winners🎉🎉🎉🎉:

Repulse the Monkey
    Nino Beatz
    Sky Tortoise Ferryman
    Mekau eniutu
    Felix Petrescu

Big Congrats folks!

• @Gavinski said:
    Winners🎉🎉🎉🎉:

Repulse the Monkey
    Nino Beatz
    Sky Tortoise Ferryman
    Mekau eniutu
    Felix Petrescu

Big Congrats folks!

Yay! 🎉

• congrats to the winners! great contest 😎 i was fed hoping to win haha but it’s off to the app store i go to support a great dev 🥳 thanks for the vid gavinski

• You think snapshots can be triggered via drambo?

• edited August 2020

I'm not in front of my iPad, but if I remember right, patterns are literally the only parameter that's exposed. If so, yes, you could. Someone else can confirm maybe, or you can watch the part of my vid where I show the exposed parameters again, it's a few mins in
    @sigma79

• Thanks. Will buy. Just practicing keyboard and synth skills at the mo anyway but should be able to set a midi out sequenced trigger if needed.