Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

POLL: What iDevice do you use for Audio Production?

Whether you use an iPad/iPhone for 100% of your audio productions, or it is a smaller part of your desktop/iOS workflow, what device do you mainly use for audio work?

What iDevice do you use for Audio Production?
  1. What iDevice do you MOSTLY use for Audio Production?97 votes
    1. iPhone
      11.34%
    2. iPad
      88.66%

Comments

• I thought that there would be more iPhone users.

• Thought I'd bump up the poll to give the iPhone users a chance to catch up.

• edited August 11

iPC

• I can't believe anyone enjoys working on a phone, but mad respect to those of you who do! Also a little bit of jealousy directed at the young whippersnappers who can easily read that tiny screen... :lol:

• @oddSTAR said:
    I can't believe anyone enjoys working on a phone, but mad respect to those of you who do! Also a little bit of jealousy directed at the young whippersnappers who can easily read that tiny screen... :lol:

Having the 11 helps a lot with it’s giant screen, also apps that make use of portrait mode. I definitely have to use a midi keyboard though

• I use to use my iPhone a lot more when I was going places

• I'm using a 7 plus and I'm only in my mid-forties but I cannot deal lol

• A beta 22 inch ipad, which folds into quarters and a stand that folds into quarters.

I can still use as a quarter.

4 full screen synths or 8 half screen.

With auv3 AUM.

• zahzah
    edited September 10

@sigma79 said:
    A beta 22 inch ipad, which folds into quarters and a stand that folds into quarters.

I've been hearing that there are problems with the MIDI THRU on that...

• @zah said:

@sigma79 said:
    A beta 22 inch ipad, which folds into quarters and a stand that folds into quarters.

That were merely the result of a super flare at the end of the solar minimum, whilst charging in panel mode.

• I start almost every beat on my phone. I used to mix them too but I’ve moved mixing and mastering to my iPad due to resource issues. But the majority of the production overall takes place on my iPhone. I’ll use the onscreen keyboard to punch out a basic melody and adjust/add in the piano roll if I really need.

• @sigma79 said:

@zah said:

@sigma79 said:

That were merely the result of a super flare at the end of the solar minimum, whilst charging in panel mode.

See? They need to work on that issue fast and get it fixed before official release! I don't want to be playing live and have flares fuck up my performance.

• Right now I’m not too focused on music so I’m writing in a few minute stretches here and there. Best way to do that is with iPhone. It’s great! NS2 has everything to let me keep building on a song whenever I think about it. Guy at the grocery store was eyeballin my screen from a social distance 😂

• I have switched to phone on the go. Not sure I’ll buy another iPad at this point.

• edited September 12

Mini 5. Little bummed about the 48k thing but I’m making do. I use my iPhone 7 a little bit here and there but the iPad screen is way more fun to use.

I want a bigger screened phone eventually and will probably use that a little more than this smaller one. NS2 is a masterpiece on the phone