Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hypnopad - The Never Ending Continuum (layered Mozaics)

edited August 2020 in Creations

Here’s the video version from the AB vs AB user thread. I’m triggering three Mozaic hypnosequences with my right hand. They are playing three instances of Continua (bass/ piano/pad).Touché controller is modulating filter of piano and oscillator of pad (creates flute type sound). Left hand is adjusting Touché/ playing lead Drampaktor on Roland drum pad/ playing misc sounds via the the Handsonic and changing Mozaic presets with the Quneo.
Notice my right hand plays the same thing through out just to keep the song going. Apps used: AUM/Mozaic/Continua/Drambo/Kronecker/ BLEASS delay and shimmer/ FAC Maximizer and Alteza/ FF Saturn 2.
Thanks for listening.

Comments

• Here’s some screen shots of the AUM set up.

• edited August 2020

fkin Epic B) ace, pro.

• @hypnopad

Great visuals.

Good to see.

• @noob @Gravitas Thanks guys. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Good lookin visuals! Nice combination l

• @LinearLineman Thanks. I’m getting more comfortable mucking about with the built in effects in Luma Fusion. Highly recommended for editing videos on an iPad.

• I love ur vids, simple but very cool. Does it take long to set this kind of thing up in LumaFusion?

• I find for the most part Luma is easy and fast to get around on. I’m using some of the newer fx and lots of layers. It’s fun to just explore. The thing that really makes it cool are the key frames. With those you can modulate any effect parameter across time. It’s not the most elegant way of modulating things( in comparison to how it’s done in music software) but it gets the job done.