Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

⚡️MERCURIAL (BM3 -> Ableton Live)

Hey folks, please stream this so I can get a fraction of a cent to buy my team a fleet of Lambos. Thank you, much appreciated.

www.distrokid.com/hyperfollow/datgood/mercurial

But seriously, made this in BM3 / Zeeon and then mixed and beefed it up in Ableton Live with my Mono Station. Inspired by ads for football boots; I need a new pair and been watching a lot. I imagined this track over cut scenes of some yute breaking ankles, causing whiplashes as they're blasting through a defence wearing a fresh pair of Nike Mercurial boots... granted I'm more of an Adidas fan, but I didn't fancy "Predator" or "Nemeziz" as the track's title.

Track Name: Mercurial
Genre: Hip-Hop/Electronic
Available: On all major streaming sites

Comments

• @DatGood said:
    Hey folks, please stream this so I can get a fraction of a cent to buy my team a fleet of Lambos. Thank you, much appreciated.

I hit play.

No worries.

• Nice - got a smile outta that one. 👍🏼😎

• @DatGood said:

www.distrokid.com/hyperfollow/datgood/mercurial

But seriously, made this in BM3 / Zeeon and then mixed and beefed it up in Ableton Live with my Mono Station. Inspired by ads for football boots; I need a new pair and been watching a lot. I imagined this track over cut scenes of some yute breaking ankles, causing whiplashes as they're blasting through a defence wearing a fresh pair of Nike Mercurial boots... granted I'm more of an Adidas fan, but I didn't fancy "Predator" or "Nemeziz" as the track's title.

Track Name: Mercurial
    Genre: Hip-Hop/Electronic
    Available: On all major streaming sites

“I wanna fight the power, but I need that new Ferrari man” love that line by Vince Staples