Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A couple of questions before buying the KOMPLETE KONTROL A49

I want to buy this midi controller, but before, I would like to know if the keyboard works well with iPad?

Will it be possible to use the chord mode, arp mode, and scales mode without computer, just with my iPad?

If anyone use this keyboard with the iPad, how do you love it?

And why this keyboard is soldout everywhere?

Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Here’s a video with someone discussing the A49 + iPad pairing.
    Unfortunately, I think you’d need to have it connected to a desktop/laptop to use the controller editor and have access to the advanced features (chords, scales, etc) .. basic functions like the octave buttons, mod/pitch all work fine, and the encoders can send midi CC values.

• Ah thats a bummer. My hope is that you dont seem to be 100% sure. I want to believe.

• Got the answer:

"The ARP and Scale functionality is actually provided by the Komplete Kontrol software. The keyboard merely access this functionality. So, unless NI releases a scaled down KK app or for the iPad this will not work with any other iPad software".

• Last question: When you map a knob on the KKA49 with an ipad app, will you see the info on the screen of the midi controller? If I map the cutoff on Sunrizer, I will see the info "cutoff" on the knob I have just mapped?