Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Coming Soon.. New Lady App-titune..

edited August 2020 in Creations

It’s been a minute, but Lady App-titude is bringing Modernity back..

Comments

• That is a great cover!

• Not your standard Matisse tropical maiden, but good nonetheless.

• That's a really cool piece.

• edited August 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Not your standard Matisse tropical maiden, but good nonetheless.

I believe you’re thinking of Gauguin, my Linear dahling?

• Ugh. Right artist, wrong genre!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Ugh. Right artist, wrong genre!

All Modern. Maybe Too Modern.

• Your graphics skills are on a par with your music. Beautiful cover.
    What tools did you use to make it?

• @McD said:
    Your graphics skills are on a par with your music. Beautiful cover.
    What tools did you use to make it?

Thanks so much! Photoshop.

• That's one great looking release! Yes, I dig that canvas totally.

• @Artj said:
    That's one great looking release! Yes, I dig that canvas totally.

Thanks so much!

( I am available for graphic design work, art/creative direction. Just PM if anybody is ever interested.)

• edited August 2020

Tune in soon, and be prepared to swoon, for the newest tune from Lady App-titude.

It’s so new it’s almost too new to be true.

• That's a positively EPCOT living room.

• It's all just a question of timing 😇

• edited August 2020

@rs2000 said:
    It's all just a question of timing 😇

The time would have been ca. 1957-1962, and the place West Germany. And this miracle of modern engineering, and perhaps the very pinnacle of Mid Century MODERN design, was the Kuba Komet!

Possibly the coolest TV/Entertainment center ever! Only about 10 of them are still in existence.

• And of course the perfect place to view the world premiere of "Modern" taken too new/old extremes.

• My dear. Impressive.

And I love that pocket Leslie in the background, would be a perfect fit to our Galileo 2.

• @rs2000 said:
    My dear. Impressive.

And I love that pocket Leslie in the background, would be a perfect fit to our Galileo 2.

:D

• Wow!!!

• @rs2000 said:
    My dear. Impressive.

Would have been a nice option for its time. Now experience the mono tones of The Ed Sullivan Show in mechanically enhanced surround sound.

• McDMcD
    edited August 2020

There are speakers in the "sail".

The KUBA Corporation manufactured the Komet from 1957 to 1962 in Wolfenbuttel, West Germany.

This set stands 5' 7" tall, it's over 7' wide and weighs 289 Lb. (216 x 171 x 75 cm - 85 inches x 67 inches x 30 inches). The design is reminiscent of a sailboat. The upper section rotates like a sail on a mast, allowing the viewer to swing the 23" black and white television and speaker system in the desired direction. The blonde-colored wood is solid maple and the darker wood is wenge, a rare timber found only in West Africa. A high-gloss, polyester varethane coating gives it a sleek, shiny finish.

The Komet was the complete Home Entertainment Center for its time. Opening the door of the lower cabinet reveals the rest of its multi-media features. The early models usually came with a pull-out, 4-speed Telefunken phonograph on the left, and a television tuner in the center which received both UHF and VHF signals, the Telefunken multi-band radio receiver on the right picked up AM, FM, SW and LW frequencies. KUBA also released models that featured a storage shelf, commonly used as a small bar or to store vinyl record albums, or for an additional charge, you could order a magneto-phone wire recorder. Wire recorders were the forerunners to reel-to-reel and cassette audio recorders.

The top cabinet or "Sail" has eight speakers; six speakers on the top of the sail and two horn speakers pointing forward located beneath the main console.

The suggested retail price for this model was 2,798 DeutchMarks or approximately $1,260, which at that time, represented more than a year's wages for an average worker

The KUBA Corporation changed hands several times before it closed its doors in 1972. There are very few surviving Komets in the world. This particular 1962 set, serial # 278039, the last of the series, was imported into the U.S.A. and found in Chicago, Illinois several years ago.

Here is a link to the Kuba Museum in Wolfenbettel, Germany. Arkay (a US company) made this model, the Fantasial, obviously inspired by the Komet, in 1960.

This model shows a speaker port around on the side of the "sail"

• Too new to be true indeed! Just needs a chimney or a reactor somewhere.

As if today's TV isn't scary enough.