Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stop Butchering your vocal EQ! // House of Kush

Comments

• edited August 2020

@noob he is annoying - toooo much talking Sounds like those late night radio chat hosts

• @stormbeats said:
    @noob he is annoying - toooo much talking Sounds like those late night radio chat hosts

Like Will Ferrell in character :smiley:

• @jolico said:

@stormbeats said:

Like Will Ferrell in character :smiley:

@jolico yeah . I guess the dude means well but but too tantric :)

• edited August 2020

you know who he is right? :# :D look him up heh

• Very useful information. That’s the important thing here. His presentation isn’t that bad IMHO.

• @noob said:
    you know who he is right? :# :D look him up heh

Which Greg Scott is he: the British footballer or the Australian serial killer?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You may not care for his presentation (sometimes he is a little too relaxing I think, especially if I listen while driving!) but this particular video is a really valuable piece of information. Try the exercise he discusses- it’s definitely worth it. It really changed me eq-ing a lot- in the past few months there’s been a few things I’ve learned that have all helped me lay off of so much eq and things are starting to come together now.

• Only watched a few mins of this so far but seems very good actually