Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My own take on a Shimmer Reverb

edited August 2020 in Creations

Got Drambo?
Try this:
https://patchstorage.com/shimmer-reverb-2/

Warning: It's one of the unmuzzled species that better be tamed.

Requires Drambo version 1.22.

Comments

• Why is every possible problem always ultimately solved by Drambo?!?!?!?!?! πŸ™„

• @SNystrom said:
    Why is every possible problem always ultimately solved by Drambo?!?!?!?!?! πŸ™„

I'd be more than excited if that was really the case.
    It just happens from time to time that a certain effect, sound or processor can be done in Drambo so why not do it?
    And you can have the patch for free on patchstorage.

• Sounds really really good!

• Sorry for the bummer post but just suffering from Drambo fatigue...

• @SNystrom said:
    Sorry for the bummer post but just suffering from Drambo fatigue...

Good old Drambo can sort that out. :smile:

• A Drambo a day keeps the dulldrum at bay πŸ€“

• Nice job @rs2000. You just keep making cool tools for Drambo fools. Every one you make is worth studying carefully. (But I still haven't). We are lucky you keep making cool stuff and showing the benefits
    of learning these tools better and sound making technology in general.

• thnx , sounds good

• Thx U mate.
    Sounds really good πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• Thank you guys! πŸ€—

• @rs2000 thank you ! sound is real nice and as mentioned above, a great way to study the belly of the beast 🐳

• I am coming here to have another look at that cover... Duuude :smile: @rs2000

• @MrBlaschke said:
    I am coming here to have another look at that cover... Duuude :smile: @rs2000

πŸ˜„
    They're called Shimmer and Shine, that's why I've chosen them for playing the toy trumpet.

• edited August 2020

now i can say that this new eventide is really fantastic, really goes well with little sis blackhole btw....

true, the bleass is brighter but with the general volume a little down it balances itself very well. the design is glorious and with alpha synth and/or other bleass apps like chorus, it’s one of a kind...

stratosphere ? i use it everywhere,

we are very lucky to have all those weapons in our arsenal

and this one you just made is gorgeous

tx

πŸ‘Š