Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sector unavailable in AudioShare?

I have Sector, but it's not available as an IAA instr/gen within AudioShare (see screenshot.). I've rebooted my iPad and launched Sector, but I still get the same results. Anyone else seeing this? Anyone know of a fix?

Comments

• After seeing your post I checked and saw it missing as well. I opened BM2 and opened an IAA track for sector in BM2.

That somehow made it appear and work in Audioshare. Maybe try doing something similar? If you don't have BM2 try something else?

• I don't know about IAA, but Sector and AudioShare work fine together. I've loaded several loops from various sources.

( maybe the thread title is a little misleading?)

• Odd! I do have BM2, so I tried it and life is good again. Thanks @daveproper.

• @Zymos - I was strictly talking using Sector as an IAA instrument within AudioShare....not getting loops from AS into Sector.

• Weird. I will take a look! SECTOR works fine as an IAA instrument in AudioShare for me. However it also shows up under "available for download" too even though it's already installed, which is not right of course.

• edited March 2014

Thanks @j_liljedahl. It still shows up for me as avail for dl too, although it is also avail as an instrument further up the lst and works fine when I select that.