Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala FX video walkthrough on drums and piano (12 mins) - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Koala FX for iOS (18 FX multi-FX app!) walkthrough on drums & piano

Koala FX is a simple to use but powerful multi-FX app for iOS by Elf Audio, makers of Koala Sampler. It’s universal too, so available for both iPad and iPhone! It allows you to mix and match no less than 18 different FX in all kinds of combinations. You can also rearrange the order of the fx, and can jump from one to another using the scenes buttons, and morph from one scene to another using the synth pads. A complete no-brainer purchase at this price.

Please remember to give this vid a thumbs-up if you find it useful, cheers folks! 3 free copies to give away: see the pinned comment at the top of the youtube comments for details.

Comments

• Marek was a bit late getting back to me with 3 codes (or rather I was a bit impatient to post, lol. Now have 3 codes to give away, you know the drill by now πŸ˜‰. Thnx @elf_audio

• Oh, and another thing: there seems to be some confusion about whether the parameters are exposed or not. They are exposed so it is all automatable. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• You know I’m going to run vox through it. Mangled and glitched

• Nice one, @Gavinski
    Although I already bought it- but I still like the video ehπŸ˜‰

• Haha, cheers, πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Bought it yesterday.. haven’t had time to really play with it yet.. in a few minutes though, I knew it was going to be fun!

• Future classic, no doubt!

• @Gavinski I’m curious. Any reason why some sliders are blue and some are red? Sorry if I missed it in the video.

• It's just visuals, no significance. The fx slider colours just alternate. But the volume slider goes red to show clipping. That's useful.

• @hypnopad said:
    @Gavinski I’m curious. Any reason why some sliders are blue and some are red? Sorry if I missed it in the video.

I think it comes from the 2 flavours of effects in Koala.. Vanilla + Strawberry..

• Alright. Thanks guys. Got three confirmations. I can sleep tonight.πŸ˜‰

• So can the xy pad be automated too? Will be great in song creation if so. Really great fx. Been looking for a great vibrato.

• One request would be for an indicator on the pitch shift as to how many semitones up or down.

• @Lil_Stu07 said:
    So can the xy pad be automated too? Will be great in song creation if so. Really great fx. Been looking for a great vibrato.

Yes, even the XY pad is automatable!

• @Lil_Stu07 said:
    One request would be for an indicator on the pitch shift as to how many semitones up or down.

Email the dev, yes it could do with a few tweaks like this that would allow a bit more accuracy.

• The winners of the 3 free copies of the app are
    Freedom's Road
    Manuel Zito
    Andrew McGee
    Congrats! πŸŽ‰

• Dang I was holding off purchase in hopes I won! Congrats you 3.

• edited August 2020

At least this one is a cheap treat! Thnx again to @elf_audio for providing the codes πŸ™

• @Gavinski said:
    At least this one is a cheap treat! Thnx again to @elf_audio for providing the codes πŸ™

True