Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arpbud 2 AUv3 RELEASED by Cem Olcay

Comments

• @cem_olcay if you can add it, I think the (draw) button would be nice addition, just like on stepbud.

• Love me some arpeggiator! Bought

• @auxmux

awesome!!! how are you liking it????
    is it different from stepbud?

• @reasOne said:

@auxmux

Yeah man, it's great. Lots of possibilities by feeding in simple patterns, but using probability and octave shifts for variety, plus you can have patterns with different time division rates. It might become my go to Arp AU.

• Why with this setting, the arp always play the same note if I press 1 note on the keyboard and not the root note the 3rd and the 5th in a loop?

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Why with this setting, the arp always play the same note if I press 1 note on the keyboard and not the root note the 3rd and the 5th in a loop?

You gotta play a chord on the keyboard, that's why, this is an ARP bro.
    If you want a sequencer, check out the app StepBud 🔥

• @auxmux said:

@reasOne said:

@auxmux

Yeah man, it's great. Lots of possibilities by feeding in simple patterns, but using probability and octave shifts for variety, plus you can have patterns with different time division rates. It might become my go to Arp AU.

awesome! i freaking love arps...and that unlimited steps/randomness seems really good...stepbud has it all it but even with a slightly different app i’ve always got changed results...
    i’ve been obsessed with using mirack midi out recently haha but i still think arp bud can fit into a workflow

• I want to buy all your things, @cem_olcay . Is this one going to get added to the bundle?

• @cem_olcay said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    Why with this setting, the arp always play the same note if I press 1 note on the keyboard and not the root note the 3rd and the 5th in a loop?

You gotta play a chord on the keyboard, that's why, this is an ARP bro.
    If you want a sequencer, check out the app StepBud 🔥

Thanks! The ratchet fonction is very cool!

• @qryss said:
    I want to buy all your things, @cem_olcay . Is this one going to get added to the bundle?

🤫

• haven’t picked it cuz i just got lost for an hour in stepbud 🤣 dang that is a good fun app with great results

• @cem_olcay Congrats on the release.. ArpBud 2 looks like a winner.. ChordBud 2? Interesting..

• Any way to delete/duplicate patterns? @cem_olcay

• I can’t undertstand how to connect stepbud to arpbud😂😂😂

• @MrBlaschke not that I've seen, that would be a good feature. Maybe I'm wrong but I had a pretty thorough play with it this afternoon and didn't notice that it's possible.

• @Montreal_Music said:

Demo Video does not show Probability....

• @Gavinski said:
    @MrBlaschke not that I've seen, that would be a good feature. Maybe I'm wrong but I had a pretty thorough play with it this afternoon and didn't notice that it's possible.

Thanks @Gavinski - i always have the same problem with his apps. They are good if they would not lack all those tiny details. ALL of them seem to be rushed out and later get (maybe) the stuff asked for. This is no bashing!! They do some fine stuff but all left me off with details that i stopped to use them all. They are good for „playing around“ but not for some „decent“ stuff - that is somewhat sad. I mean - the beta invite came 2 days before release. Why do a beta at all...I don’t know - maybe it is just me (not being amazed by every single app that comes to the store). Anyway, before the hate starts - i would really like to use them - the ideas are good!

• edited August 2020

@Charlesalbert said:
    I can’t undertstand how to connect stepbud to arpbud😂😂😂

You just need a host app like AUM or AB3 or Apematrix or a DAW, and you route the midi from step Bud into arpbud into synth

Did I misinterpret your emojis

• @cem_olcay
    Sorry for OT...
    Hopefully just a rounding error but stepbud used with triplets or quintuplets runs out of sync after couple of bars.

• @cem_olcay said:

@qryss said:
    I want to buy all your things, @cem_olcay . Is this one going to get added to the bundle?

And when is FuckBud coming out?

• Made a separate thread for this, but will post here too, hope some of you find it useful.

• Good point @MrBlaschke, earlier beta would be better for sure.

• @cem_olcay said:

@qryss said:

🤫

What’s the deal with chord bud 2 are you beta testing that?

• This app is groovy 🙂. I wasn’t sure I needed yet another arp app. I was wrong - I did!

• I’ve got some requests about the “draw mode” like in StepBud. Sure, I’ll work on that!
    BTW it would be great if you can leave a rating or a review to the app store page, it makes the app more visible, thanks!

• @cem_olcay said:
    I’ve got some requests about the “draw mode” like in StepBud. Sure, I’ll work on that!
    BTW it would be great if you can leave a rating or a review to the app store page, it makes the app more visible, thanks!

leaving a review soon!
    also i just sent ya an email about the randomization!
    really enjoying this one

• @cem_olcay said:
    I’ve got some requests about the “draw mode” like in StepBud. Sure, I’ll work on that!

Rating coming

What about drag mode, adding/removing steps by dragging left or right instead of tapping the + - symbols, is it something you would consider?

• Good app. Its like stepbud + but as an effect ( for me )

Maybe midi mapping for timing?

Thanks.

• I’d actually really love it if this had a built in keyboard that could save the buffer like Ioniarics can. In the meantime, can someone suggest a temporary fix? Keyboards like KB-1 or Velocity Keyboard also don’t save their buffers between sessions.