Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala Key

Is there a quick way to find key for a sample with Koala on iPhone? I have apps on iPad that have key detect but nothing on my iPhone.

Comments

• What’s your favorite iPad app for this?

• @JohnnyGoodyear djay pro on iPad is good

• Segments will show what key it’s in, it’s usually pretty accurate. One thing I like doing if I’m unsure of the key is play an instrument chromatically until I hear the note matching up with the sample, usually works pretty quickly

• On iPad I use sEGments but it has read a couple samples incorrectly and I have yet to figure out how to get samples off YouTube into segments on iPhone. Koala has an import function but no key detect. Will work out how to get sample from koala into segments. Koala’s tap tempo is kinda all over the place from my experience so far and sEGments won’t calculate unless it’s a perfect loop so I’ll have to figure out how to use both on iPhone and share between them I guess.

• There’s several ways to get samples off YouTube, and once you have them easy to get into sEGments. I believe Segments can also record audio by putting it in an Audio FX slot On a channel in AUM

The Tube Au app
    Several Video Downloader apps
    Screen record then extract audio from that video, with an app or with Apple shortcuts.

Then once your audio Is into audioshare you’re good. It’s easily accessible through file manager, or slide over.

• AudioStretch does, is universal and awesome to speed your samples up/down. Has a lite version as well.

• Thanks for the up on Audiostretch, I’ll look it up.

• @Philandering_Bastard i downloaded, but can’t find where it shows detected key or bpm

• @king_picadillo said:
    @Philandering_Bastard i downloaded, but can’t find where it shows detected key or bpm

It doesn’t detect bpm but will show you the note(s):