Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video, Final Touch Demo and Tour

Ok so I am not a mastering engineer, but you dont need to be with this, just have a play around and you will oon get the hang of it, very nice UI, and great sound, lots of presets for all the different units. I like it, cool beans.

Comments

• Nice video, got a couple of questions for thesoundtestroom:

Are any of theses parameters midi mappable, would be sweet to turn real knobs or faders rather than glass or switching screens, as mastering is all about subtle movements, so I'm told (I'm no mastering engineer either). Are you finding any advantages this app has vs Audio Mastering? Did you purchase this app?

Thanks

• Yes I did purchase this app, I like Audio Mastering too, they sound and behave differently though, I don't think its mappable yet. You are right of course, its all about subtle movements, with eq you can use different methods for entering values other than rough adjusting with your finger.

I must admit though that having it mappable would be nice.

• Much respect and thanks for taking time to educate and demonstrate.