Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: I did not know this keyboard trick existed.

Insanely useful!

Comments

• Ha! Brilliant. That’s is so good! Cheers

• Damn, @wim, that’s excellent!

Nearly as great as when I learned you could long-press on the space-bar on iPhone and move your cursor anywhere within you message to correct typos or other offending content!

• Apparently you can do typing by swiping around the letters in that small keyboard too. I never got the hang of doing that one though.

• Cool! Will have to do some research on that one...

• edited August 2020

@SNystrom said:
    Damn, @wim, that’s excellent!

Nearly as great as when I learned you could long-press on the space-bar on iPhone and move your cursor anywhere within you message to correct typos or other offending content!

True, lol.

• @wim said:
    Insanely useful!

So how do you get it like that then @wim

• @Poppadocrock said:
    So how do you get it like that then @wim

Look about two inches above the last sentence you wrote. ;)

• @wim now tell me that you can use this to trigger actions in Mozaic?!?

• Yes that is great. Swiping is quite easy when you relax into it. Not sure how much faster it is than two handed typing but the space saving is brilliant. Weirdly the word typing is one of the hardest to get right first time.

• Not sure if you're aware, but if you do the opposite action and pull your fingers apart you can split the keyboard in two.

This is especially useful when you're holding your iPad as you can then type with just your thumbs, but I sometimes use it as a regular keyboard as I can use both hands and therefore type faster than the mini keyboard, but it takes up 1/4 of the space of the regular keyboard.

• @rs2000 said:
    @wim now tell me that you can use this to trigger actions in Mozaic?!?

nope

• @wim said:

@rs2000 said:
    @wim now tell me that you can use this to trigger actions in Mozaic?!?

nope

Apple strikes again.

• Thanks for posting, had no idea you could do this, my spelling is even betterer on the small keyboard (gramma still needs work though)