Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soup Granular

Comments

• The app store is really bugged out. Still didn't get any update in my list but when I go to the soup page and refreshed a few times, the update appeared.

• @satie sure does haha

• Yesterday ai found myself playing like 30 minutes shuffling IPad monitor like a druid not knowing what was really doing.

Hope that this app will know find some love😜

• Yup, think I'm going to need to see a demo/tut. Too clever/scary to walk into the room alone etc.

• @tsa said:
    Hey guys, yeah, sorry, I've been swamped working on another project and haven't had time for Soup 🥺

I finally dug in and fixed the crash caused by mono files, added an import button so you can get documents from Apple's Files (copy to Soup from AudioShare still works), fixed the file popover sizing, and built for a more recent OS. Tested on an iPad Pro running iOS 13.6.

Hopefully that addresses most of the above! No idea what that crazy flash crash is about, but I added Crashlytics, so maybe I'll get some insight there.

I'll try to get a freemium build together, so more people can try it without having to pay first. Working through the intricacies of IAP now.

I also Just bought your Megacurtisbig which have the same importing bug as Soup. Could You fix this like you have done in soup?

Thanks so much. Cuz the app itself is terrific good.

• I also Just bought your Megacurtisbig which have the same importing bug as Soup. Could You fix this like you have done in soup?

@Charlesalbert thanks for the heads-up. That app is totally different under the hood, but it's possible that it's having the same issue for different reasons :#

• @tsa said:

I also Just bought your Megacurtisbig which have the same importing bug as Soup. Could You fix this like you have done in soup?

@Charlesalbert thanks for the heads-up. That app is totally different under the hood, but it's possible that it's having the same issue for different reasons :#

Thanks for the reply👍

• @tsa said:

Just updated the app. Now that is IAP audio import doesn’t work anymore for me and IAP content will not prompt. Could You fix this?

• @Charlesalbert are you connected to the internet? That popup should show you a restore purchases option that will unlock the app for free for people who have already bought it. Sometimes it's slow.

• Yes> @tsa said:

@Charlesalbert are you connected to the internet? That popup should show you a restore purchases option that will unlock the app for free for people who have already bought it. Sometimes it's slow.

Yes I’m connected to a fiber.

If you check on AppStore page, there is no IAP listed for the app.

• Same for me as a new user - only installed this morning so got the free +IAP version. Tried switching to light mode on the iPad but still the same.

• Can confirm this. No prev install happened here.

• Same here - previously purchased IAP, but some problem as Charles, even after waiting a few mins, no restore purchases option appears

• @tsa I get the same blank screen as Charles on iOS 12.4.8 but when I use the Files app to share an audio file with Soup, it opens up in Soup. On iPadOS 13.6.1 on a different device, Soup does not appear as an option when I try to share an audio file.

• @Paulinko said:
    @tsa I get the same blank screen as Charles on iOS 12.4.8 but when I use the Files app to share an audio file with Soup, it opens up in Soup. On iPadOS 13.6.1 on a different device, Soup does not appear as an option when I try to share an audio file.

Yes, unfortunately it isn’t present in iOS 13.6 share sheet.

Before and it was fixed only some weeks ago, there was an import button in it. Now it is greyed out because you have to purchase/restore the pro version.

Hope to see a quick fix✌️

• @Charlesalbert said:

@Paulinko said:
    @tsa I get the same blank screen as Charles on iOS 12.4.8 but when I use the Files app to share an audio file with Soup, it opens up in Soup. On iPadOS 13.6.1 on a different device, Soup does not appear as an option when I try to share an audio file.

Before and it was fixed only some weeks ago, there was an import button in it. Now it is greyed out because you have to purchase/restore the pro version.

Weird. I’m on 13.6.1 and it shows up in the share sheet. Btw thanks @Paulinko for pointing that out, hadn’t even thought about trying. This is a nifty app, hope @tsa gets the IAP figured out.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Charlesalbert said:

@Paulinko said:

Weird. I’m on 13.6.1 and it shows up in the share sheet. Btw thanks @Paulinko for pointing that out, hadn’t even thought about trying. This is a nifty app, hope @tsa gets the IAP figured out.

It doesn’t show also for me.

• Somehow Apple approved the app without the IAP item, so it's failing to load. Sorry guys! It's a nightmare testing IAP, and tests still don't correspond to the actual user experience. There's already another release awaiting approval, and I'm hoping this time the IAP actually gets released with it.

• @tsa. On iPad pro11 I’m not getting the full screen. The fluid parameters are not there and the bottom 3 middle controls are not visible. Deleted and reinstalled but no go.

• @tsa said:
    Somehow Apple approved the app without the IAP item, so it's failing to load. Sorry guys! It's a nightmare testing IAP, and tests still don't correspond to the actual user experience. There's already another release awaiting approval, and I'm hoping this time the IAP actually gets released with it.

Thanks for the info.

Patiently waiting for the update release by Apple.

Despite the critics, I love Your apps ❤️

• @Charlesalbert said:

@tsa said:
    Somehow Apple approved the app without the IAP item, so it's failing to load. Sorry guys! It's a nightmare testing IAP, and tests still don't correspond to the actual user experience. There's already another release awaiting approval, and I'm hoping this time the IAP actually gets released with it.

Thanks for the info.

I volunteer @Charlesalbert to be the official beta tester for Soup Granular.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Charlesalbert said:

@tsa said:

Thanks for the info.

I volunteer @Charlesalbert to be the official beta tester for Soup Granular.

Ok, just updated and restored my purchase.

I’m beginning my test😉

• The update restored my ability to import audio files. 👍🏼

• If I am using headphones and disconnect them, I lose sound and need to restart the app. Same if I am using ipad speakers and then connect my headphones - I lose sound. Anyone else?

@tsa

• this works with live inputs huh? OR just to sample//.? Thanks

• Also Live input, but I’ve tried only with a mic.

• @Charlesalbert can you do live input? This has no connectivity, no? So only way is audio cable to line in, yes?

• @Gavinski said:
    @Charlesalbert can you do live input? This has no connectivity, no? So only way is audio cable to line in, yes?

See @Charlesalbert? I told you to NEVEREVER volunteer for anything 😉

• Lol, don't worry, no need to test that, I'd rather just use it to process files, no interest in running line in!