Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‚ 200 Drambo user patches celebration on patchstorage

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the number of uploaded Drambo projects and module presets have just reached 200. In only 4 months ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Two hundred beautiful creations done by the lovely people here and on forum.beepstreet.com.

Thank you everyone for sharing your ideas, your art and your excitement for Drambo, and thank you @giku_beepstreet for making all this possible.

Here's my little contribution:
https://patchstorage.com/step-sequencer-with-manual-forward-and-reverse-buttons/
A step sequencer that you can advance or go back by touching buttons, might be helpful when you only have two buttons free on a hardware controller.
This is just a basic building block allowing you to built note or CC sequencers, stepped effects, loopers (by using the CV sequencer outputs to switch between different recording modules) etc.

Comments

• Beautiful achievement. Congrats to all that get usage out of them! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ‚

• Awesome.

'dRambonauts are go'.

• edited August 2020

Nice work and many thanks to all you wonderful and talented Drambonians who contributed to making Drambo an even better app than we thought possible. And thank you @giku_beepstreet for creating a masterpiece of kit on iOS ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผโ„ข๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Thanks to all the contributors. You guys rock! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฅ

• Agreed, trying out other peopleโ€™s patches and projects and learning from you all has been one of the most fun parts of Drambo for me!

• @bcrichards said:
    Agreed, trying out other peopleโ€™s patches and projects and learning from you all has been one of the most fun parts of Drambo for me!

+1

• @rs2000 I think you just opened up the door to the elusive melodic round robin/ real time step sequencer in Drambo with this patch.Well done sir!

• I thought they were 200 patches by @rs2000 at first.
    Kinda crazy, but not really.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, good work.
    Pretty amazing.
    ๐Ÿฅณ

• Yeah thank you to all presets providers. I know that you are mostly doing them for the fun of it but it really gives a lot of ideas and even if I am not able to do myself something really new and interesting, I can learn a lot from you. It makes the use of Drambo very valuable

• Don't believe everything you read online. It's a well known fact that up to 90% of the patches are fake and originate in "patch farms" in China where people are paid pennies per day to boost the numbers. Some are even auto-generated by AI.

• Haha, maybe they are even spying me in my kitchen...

• Anyone up to creating a 200 Drambo bundle on Patchstorage to download?