Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ATOM Piano Roll update is coming soon

Comments

• @gregsmith said:
    @blueveek this has got me all excited!

Probably not the time for requests... but can I make a tiny one? Can you allow for the notch on iPhones so I don’t have to keep flipping my phone over to reach the side controls? Thank you please.

Yes this is fixed in the new version. Buttons move automatically to accommodate the notch.

• Dare i ask: when?

• @blueveek said:

@gregsmith said:
    @blueveek this has got me all excited!

Probably not the time for requests... but can I make a tiny one? Can you allow for the notch on iPhones so I don’t have to keep flipping my phone over to reach the side controls? Thank you please.

Yes this is fixed in the new version. Buttons move automatically to accommodate the notch.

Legend 👍

• smells good 😎

• Can we switch between different clips in the new version?

• Hmmm, will Atom be able to send PC?(Program Change).
    This would make it a perfect 'master' for midiSTEPs.

• @Samu said:
    Hmmm, will Atom be able to send PC?(Program Change).
    This would make it a perfect 'master' for midiSTEPs.

It won't even support MIDI CC, will it?

• @blueveek said:

Awesome, someone please wake up Intua and make them replace the BM3 midi editor with this LOL.

• @blueveek Wow, that's excellent! Thank you.

• Can't bloody wait for this to drop!

• @Gavinski said:
    Can't bloody wait for this to drop!

+100

• Will this include MIDI file import/export? I think this was on the list at some point, right?

I‘m also looking forward to the update! Thanks for the infos!

• @blueveek said:

🎉👍🏼

• Victor!
    this looks really really amazing :)
    looking fwd for the update!
    thank you !!!!

• From the looks of it I want this as the default midi-editor in BM3 ;)

• You keep saying it, but this is not a BM3 thread ;)

(I do remember some early collab talk between the developer and intua. I guess you have some hopes in that regard)

• Have you noticed the colorful screenshots that @blueveek posts?

Is it candy? 🍭

• Ooooh yeah, I see that "Mutate" icon in the lower right corner.
    I see you.
    Bring it.

• This is great, can’t wait to feed it to my desktop as well :)

• Will this bring the scale keyboard oder quantized piano roll? So it’s way more harder to enter wrong notes? Would love that! 👊🏼🙃

• edited September 2020

What's in right now is scale quantisation while recording (notes will snap to the correct pitch). For other things, I'm still experimenting with workflows.

(Here's the reason why this part is still a WIP: I find that a lot of musicality comes from switching scales mid-melody, or going chromatic every once in a while. So I'm trying to find an approach that still allows for this.)

• @blueveek said:
    What's in right now is scale quantisation while recording (notes will snap to the correct pitch). For other things, I'm still experimenting with workflows.

(Here's the reason why this part is still a WIP: I find that a lot of musicality comes from switching scales mid-melody, or going chromatic every once in a while. So I'm trying to find an approach that still allows for this.)

That’s a good point. Still many will like to play diatonic. For scale changes and chromaticisms better to keep the 12 notes. Just an opinion.

• @blueveek said:

Will MIDI CC record/playback be included?

Multichannel input/output?

• @espiegel123 said:

Will MIDI CC record/playback be included?

Multichannel input/output?

Yes.

• @blueveek quantization! AWESOME! This is sooooo cool! Thanks man!
    Can’t wait to get this plug into my arsenal! Happy coding, sir!!!

• Daddy I want it now !!!!! 😂😁❤️❤️❤️❤️😘🙏☝️

This discussion has been closed.