Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ATOM Piano Roll update is coming soon

Comments

• Me Too @zah just found it funny he had just said he didn't know right before you asked, not intended as a personal attack.

• @Lil_Stu07 @kin lol

@blueveek thanks for your time and response. It’s good to hear from you directly just so those of us eagerly anticipating the release understand the situation. Since you are rewriting from ground up I think many of us will totally understand if there is additional money involved, maybe an upgrade bundle, a 2 app bundle like you suggested is a good idea. I think Patterning did that, a few others. I for one don’t expect all that work for free. Yea there were some promises, but that was awhile ago and before you knew of the rewrite involved. So do your thing, make it sing, and I’ll continue to wait on the amazing app you bring. Godspeed buddy.

• Only posted , because just like most people I am really excited and hopeful that this happens soon. ATOM is a great app and I am happy with it so far. “Coming soon ...” came from the detailed information that blueveek gave regarding planned features and the screen shot he supplied. If this was submitted on the forum before I wasn’t aware and would not have posted at all.
    Either way I am making use of ATOM in its current state and look forward to the update “whenever” that will be.
    😀

@zah said:

@zah said:

@kin said:
    This forum is hilarious sometimes....Dev comes in and says..”.I don’t know when it will be ready but I’m working every spare moment”.....few posts later.... “ thanks for responding, do you have a rough timeline for release?”

@Lil_Stu07 said:

@kin said:
    This forum is hilarious sometimes....Dev comes in and says..”.I don’t know when it will be ready but I’m working every spare moment”.....few posts later.... “ thanks for responding, do you have a rough timeline for release?”

Lol right

Victor @blueveek emails to joniqwest:
    “Yes feel free to post to the AB forum. (screenshot of Atom | Piano Roll 2)

And joniqwest writes: update coming soon, in the title of thread - with no confirmation in the email that an update is coming soon.

Yeah, hilarious forum, Lol right ...is there an eyeball roll emoji on site?...

Just seriously pumped about this update. REALLY looking forward to it!

Hope it comes sooner rather than later!

• +1000

@Poppadocrock said:
    @Lil_Stu07 @kin lol

@blueveek thanks for your time and response. It’s good to hear from you directly just so those of us eagerly anticipating the release understand the situation. Since you are rewriting from ground up I think many of us will totally understand if there is additional money involved, maybe an upgrade bundle, a 2 app bundle like you suggested is a good idea. I think Patterning did that, a few others. I for one don’t expect all that work for free. Yea there were some promises, but that was awhile ago and before you knew of the rewrite involved. So do your thing, make it sing, and I’ll continue to wait on the amazing app you bring. Godspeed buddy.

• @joniqwest said:
    +1000

@Poppadocrock said:
    @Lil_Stu07 @kin lol

Yeps to this.

Thanks for the update, @blueveek and keep up the good work. We will wait patiently.

• @zah said:

@joniqwest said:
    Only posted , because just like most people I am really excited and hopeful that this happens soon. ATOM is a great app and I am happy with it so far. “Coming soon ...” came from the detailed information that blueveek gave regarding planned features and the screen shot he supplied. If this was submitted on the forum before I wasn’t aware and would not have posted at all.
    Either way I am making use of ATOM in its current state and look forward to the update “whenever” that will be.
    😀

@kin said:
    Me Too @zah just found it funny he had just said he didn't know right before you asked, not intended as a personal attack.

Ok guys...I know we're all excited here for this app.. just grumpy because of The Leafs. Losing. Again.

Eh, it's not a real hockey season anyway.
    (Said the Penguins fan.)

• @joniqwest said:
    +1000

@Poppadocrock said:
    @Lil_Stu07 @kin lol

Thanks. I probably would have done the same thing, so no worries mate. Ultimately it got @blueveek to chime in with some answers, so good on ya.

• @blueveek thanks for the bone, and the work you’re clearly putting into this. Looking forward to the update whenever it happens! Great to know the app isn’t dead

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow , sorry to hear that, I get it though , sort of like "don't kill the messenger" . Well if my vote counts any updates you have I welcome ! Thanks !

@winconway said:

@joniqwest said:
    Yes in this thread who is the “self appointed spokesperson” you are referring to ?

Dont worry about it, I am fairly sure he means me, and I am not self appointed, @blueveek has said previously that he was happy for me to answer any questions while he carried on with the rewrite, however some people were nasty about that here, so I just stopped posting any info at all, which is exactly how it will stay from now on.

• @winconway said:

@joniqwest said:
    Yes in this thread who is the “self appointed spokesperson” you are referring to ?

Dont worry about it, I am fairly sure he means me, and I am not self appointed, @blueveek has said previously that he was happy for me to answer any questions while he carried on with the rewrite, however some people were nasty about that here, so I just stopped posting any info at all, which is exactly how it will stay from now on.

You’re good man, don’t take any offense. I just think People like to hear things straight from the horses mouth, per se. I’m glad u started the thread.

• What’s up?

• It has been two weeks, wasn’t expecting update yet but an update or ETA would be nice...

• edited September 2020

Hey friends. You're asking for an ETA, best I can do is a quick teaser for now :smile:. If you ever wanted to know how 16th triplets in 9/8 time (or maybe 8/12) with 58% swing sounds like, well... quite good!

Irrational time signatures:

Inspired by Neely's videos:

• Interesting 🤔
    Keep it up @blueveek !!!

• Looks stunning @blueveek i can't wait for this! I keep trying other piano rolls and sequencers, but I always come back to the simplicity and functionality of Atom. It is truly a one of a kind gem that just works. Thank you for it and the forthcoming update!

• Intua needs to take a serious look at Atom and replace BM3's crappy (in comparison) midi-editor with this...

• @Samu said:
    Intua needs to take a serious look at Atom and replace BM3's crappy (in comparison) midi-editor with this...

They had a very nice editor in BM2

• Anyone know what the trigger and release buttons in the upper right corner of @blueveek screen shot above do?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Anyone know what the trigger and release buttons in the upper right corner of @blueveek screen shot above do?

They define the clip triggering sync. Clips in the old version of Atom could be scheduled to start at the next loop, or stopped immediately. The new version can customise this: e.g. start synced to 1 measure, stop after 2, etc.

• @blueveek said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Anyone know what the trigger and release buttons in the upper right corner of @blueveek screen shot above do?

They define the clip triggering sync. Clips in the old version of Atom could be scheduled to start at the next loop, or stopped immediately. The new version can customise this: e.g. start synced to 1 measure, stop after 2, etc.

Very cool! Would be awesome if you could trigger a sequence without the transport running. That is, "play" a sequence.

• edited September 2020

Nice... Can't wait...

Edit... Thanks.. B)

Edit... Probability would cherry-top this..

• @blueveek said:
    Hey friends. You're asking for an ETA, best I can do is a quick teaser for now :smile:. If you ever wanted to know how 16th triplets in 9/8 time (or maybe 8/12) with 58% swing sounds like, well... quite good!

Sick! I mean, awesome!
    We are waiting 👏🏼

• @blueveek Thanks for the updated info + quick teaser.. 👍
    Atom was immediately essential when it first appeared..
    Atom is still (and will continue to be) essential for our modular ways now..

• @blueveek a welcome surprise thanks for the update !

• @blueveek my mind is awash with anticipation and lovely possibilities

Thank you. Hope all is well (as can be)

• @blueveek this has got me all excited!

Probably not the time for requests... but can I make a tiny one? Can you allow for the notch on iPhones so I don’t have to keep flipping my phone over to reach the side controls? Thank you please.

This discussion has been closed.