Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LoFi Album Created Entirely on PO-33

I can’t remember if I ever posted this year, but regardless, there may some new folk that think this is cool. I made a LoFi album earlier this year entirely on my PO-33 K.O..

https://open.spotify.com/album/0pxLsfTZaELSZtx9IwHiw7?si=LtPMLbUUSzOKL3vev6MYJQ

Special credit to @jakoB_haQ for his PO-32 drum Kits which I sampled into my PO-33.

I used my iRig2 to record from my PO-33 into GarageBand on my iPhone, then mixed in AUM.

Comments

• Just listened to a couple of tracks on my phone - will listen on proper speakers later.
    You've done a really nice job here, the thought of doing anything on a Pocket Operator fills me with dread!
    Nice gritty piano chords and hip-hop beats, really good.

• Really nice, just passed it on to a bunch of friends who like this sort of thing

• @FPC said:
    Just listened to a couple of tracks on my phone - will listen on proper speakers later.
    You've done a really nice job here, the thought of doing anything on a Pocket Operator fills me with dread!
    Nice gritty piano chords and hip-hop beats, really good.

@Krupa said:
    Really nice, just passed it on to a bunch of friends who like this sort of thing

Thank you both. It was a fun project and I plan to make a follow up sometime either later this year or early next.

• I like it! Thanks 😎👍🏼